You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet: Who do you hate the most?

YorkshireRed

Tory Cabinet Members.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

• Boris Johnson
    • Rishi Sunak
    • Dominic Raab
    • Michael Gove
    • Matt Hancock
    • Priti Patel
    • Robert Jenrick
    • Gavin Williamson
    • Alok Sharma
    • Elizabeth Truss
    • Grant Shapps
    • George Eustice
    • Oliver Dowden
    • Somebody not listed
    • I hate them all equally
    • None of them, I’m a Tory sympathiser

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

Went with Gove, just ahead of Raab. Patel was a close third (turd?)

Michael_Gove_clapping.gif

Shame his cunt isn’t in the poll as I still feel like kicking the TV in even now when he comes on..

Here he is cheering Tory policies that brought in the so called “Living Wage” which basically left people with a choice, either heat or eat .

budget.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

• Upvote 1

I’m not sure I could ever narrow it down to a single choice. 

As others have said, this bunch of cunts have no resemblance to the tory party of old you could hate for their beliefs but respect their convictions. 

The likes of Clarke and Heseltine I can far more respect and admire than Jack fucking Straw! 

• Upvote 2

I think I've said it before but I'd shag Priti.....

.... Right round the head with a cricket bat the evil fucking bitch 

Not a single one of them is an MP to better their constituents or the country. Its all about ego, greed and manipulation.    The twats who vote for them are the gullible ones. The country is on its arse. Brexit will kill it for good. They wont be arsed though. They'll sip their expensive wine while the country burns and blame us all for it. 

Dominic Raab is the most devoid of morality, compassion or intelligence - so I'd have to go for him. He's also the biggest cunt which takes some doing considering the crowded field he's in.

Gove, Johnson and Patel are clearly more evil but Raab is just a perfect cocktail of arsehole. If you had to create a Tory bastard on a computer like Weird Science - he'd be the result.

A truly awful human being. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red Banjo said:

Dominic Raab is the most devoid of morality, compassion or intelligence - so I'd have to go for him. He's also the biggest cunt which takes some doing considering the crowded field he's in.

Gove, Johnson and Patel are clearly more evil but Raab is just a perfect cocktail of arsehole. If you had to create a Tory bastard on a computer like Weird Science - he'd be the result.

A truly awful human being. 

Apparently he worked in The Hague before he became a MP. You can only think he was working defence for the likes of Karadzic and Mladic. A cunt of epic proportions.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if Sunak will attract increased levels of hate as we head into the inevitable decade(s) of financial pain.

Whilst he’s being seen to be a ‘giver’ he’s probably escaping the wrath currently being bestowed on some of his colleagues. As more and more cotton on to the fact that he’s going to be a serious ‘taker’ this may change.

Unless he’s PM by then of course, leaving someone else to do the difficult part of the virus based economic policy. 

Personally, I think he’s a weasel. I especially detest his penchant for half mast trousers. 

11 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

You couldn't make an honest one if you put the whole lot together,  I've seen many corrupt Tory governments over the years but this one is completely off the scale for lying and siphoning public money off to themselves and their mates all under the name of Covid 19 .

You just knew when the reports started coming out of China last year that this was serious and will probably spread worldwide that they were scurrying quickly to see how they can best profit from it. Not putting barriers in place for the population, barely even an afterthought right then. “Where can we exploit this” 

• Upvote 1

I keep changing my mind but have decided to go for all of them. They are all complicit in the actions and happy to ignore all consequences as it suits them best to.

People sometimes say, what does so and so have on them that they can't be fired/held accountable. I don't think it is any information, just they are happy for A to get away with shit because, they are doing the same and A helps them, so more important to keep A.

Basically they are all cunts and it wouldn't be fair to single any if the cunts out.

Either that or Michael Green.

Jenrick spouting shite this morning. Something along the lines of "The Prime Minister is the arbiter of the ministerial code, and if he says she didn't break it, then that's it"

The report stated that she broke the code, and the guy who wrote it then resigned as he knew Johnson would ignore it - yet these corrupt fucking cunts still lie to anyone who will listen in the name of Tory dictatorship.

It is literally unbelievable.

• Upvote 1