You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet: Who do you hate the most?

YorkshireRed

Tory Cabinet Members.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

• Boris Johnson
    • Rishi Sunak
    • Dominic Raab
    • Michael Gove
    • Matt Hancock
    • Priti Patel
    • Robert Jenrick
    • Gavin Williamson
    • Alok Sharma
    • Elizabeth Truss
    • Grant Shapps
    • George Eustice
    • Oliver Dowden
    • Somebody not listed
    • I hate them all equally
    • None of them, I’m a Tory sympathiser

So which one really grinds your gears? Any reason allowed. It may be their political capability, the angle to the right they lean, the way they look or just because.

Not enough space for all of them so if you’ve a particular issue with Amanda Milling (Minister without portfolio) then say so.

Doesn't include the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg who attend meetings but aren’t full members of the Cabinet. 

8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I think Patel is probably the most evil. 

A lot of them are thick as shit so it's quite difficult to know just how much malice they have. 

Would happily see every single one of them drowned at sea, however.

Is it wrong that the more evil Patel becomes, the more I want to fuck her. Or her to fuck me, let’s be real about it. 

• Upvote 4

All of them, I genuinely despise all of them from the outright vicious Gove, through the entitled, and remarkably stupid, cunt Johnson, the empty headed failing upwards and complete unsuitability as foreign secretary of Raab, ‘Regional fireplace sales man of the year 2009’ and the man, obviously, most suitable to dictate the educational, and larger socialites, futures. The self hating nihilism of Patel. The simple fucking Simon in charge of the NHS’s response to its largest, and most existential, crisis. Rishi ‘isn’t everybody's father in law a billionaire?’ Sunak. Alok fucking who? Jenrick is a slimy spiv who you can guarantee has a little black book of ‘boys who are willing to do nasty things for cash’. Eustice is just an old fashioned Tory prick and where the fuck did they dig up that empty vessel Dowden?

My special loathing though is for the career incompetent, Liz Truss.

How one complete imbecile can hold so many positions of influence and not have a functioning brain astounds me and incapsulates the complete moral and intellectual void in today’s government. She has failed at everything, achieves nothing, yet is still there to show the whole world our over abundance of mediocrity. How fucking dare she put her name to something as shameful as ‘Britain unchained’ when she literally offers nothing apart from being friends with the right people. 

Fuck her, fuck them and fuck anyone who looks at this rabble and says ‘Yeah, they’re my guys’ cunts one and all.

• Upvote 10

10 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

All of them, I genuinely despise all of them from the outright vicious Gove, through the entitled cunt Johnson, the empty headed failing upwards and complete unsuitability as foreign secretary of Raab, ‘Regional fireplace sales man of the year 2009’ and the man, obviously, most suitable to dictate the educational, and larger socialites, futures. The self hating nihilism of Patel. The simple fucking Simon in charge of the NHS’s response to its largest, and most existential, crisis. Alouk fucking who? Jenrick is a slimy spiv who you can guarantee has a little black book of ‘boys who are willing to do nasty things for cash’. Eustice is just an old fashioned Tory prick and where the fuck did they dig up that empty vessel Dowden?

My special loathing though is for the career incompetent, Liz Truss.

How one complete imbecile can hold so many positions of influence and not have a functioning brain astounds me and incapsulates the complete moral and intellectual void in today’s government. She has failed at everything, achieves nothing, yet is still there to show the whole world our over abundance of mediocrity. How fucking dare she put her name to something as shameful as ‘Britain unchained’ when she literally offers nothing apart from being friends with the right people. 

Fuck her, fuck them and fuck anyone who looks at this rabble and says ‘Yeah, they’re my guys’ cunts one and all.

Aside from that though, they're a great bunch of lads.

• Upvote 4

Boris Johnson.  He's as bad as any of them morally, politically, personally. And he's also the glue that holds the whole freak show together, without him they wouldn't have an 80 seat majority. For whatever reason a good chunk of the public are stupid enough to be conned by his loveable rogue act.

• Upvote 1

I do fucking hate Boris. I hate everything he represents. Not only does he not give a fuck about facts or evidence or logic, he clearly sees them as the enemy. A lot of these fuckers aren’t even conservatives. They couldn’t give a fuck about policy or ideology. They care about the racket they’re in and doing whatever they can to preserve it. Say what you want about the Lib Dems but, in general, they believe their politics are the best thing. Say what you want about Corbyn, or Brown, or Miliband even, but you know that they believe their politics and ideology are the right things. The new Tories? They would raise benefits it it meant filtering off some to private companies. They now exist not to save tax payers money, but to filter taxpayers money to their friends, give out cost contracts to their donors, and secure themselves a place at the trough. They’re fucking pigs. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Numero said:

I do fucking hate Boris. I hate everything he represents. Not only does he not give a fuck about facts or evidence or logic, he clearly sees them as the enemy. A lot of these fuckers aren’t even conservatives. They couldn’t give a fuck about policy or ideology. They care about the racket they’re in and doing whatever they can to preserve it. Say what you want about the Lib Dems but, in general, they believe their politics are the best thing. Say what you want about Corbyn, or Brown, or Miliband even, but you know that they believe their politics and ideology are the right things. The new Tories? They would raise benefits it it meant filtering off some to private companies. They now exist not to save tax payers money, but to filter taxpayers money to their friends, give out cost contracts to their donors, and secure themselves a place at the trough. They’re fucking pigs. 

It's precisely why people like Oborne, Hitchens etc fucking despise them.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

It's precisely why people like Oborne, Hitchens etc fucking despise them.

Yeah, exactly that. You find the same thing with Trump. Actual conservatives look at the guy and wince. There’s nothing inherently conservative about being a moron who supports Trump. I used to enjoy John LeBoutillier’s contributions on Galloway’s radio show back in the day. 

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I would cheerfully boil the lot of them down for glue.

(Or vote them out of office.  Whatever works.)

I’ll go for the latter. On the upside, they’re a bunch of stuck up cunts, on the downside they’re not for for purpose and are terrible at their jobs, so anything you stick would fall apart. 

• Upvote 1