Bjornebye

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Lucinda Williams vs Janis Joplin

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Lucinda Williams vs Janis Joplin  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Lucinda Williams vs Janis Joplin

• Lucinda Williams
    • Janis Joplin

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/11/20 at 17:50

So Janis Joplin recorded two solo records. I have noticed in the Patti Smith thread something similar where folks are citing work with the Patti Smith Group.

However Gladys Knight's work with the Pips and Diana Ross' with the Supremes have been discounted.

I am not saying Stig is a massive racist - only reason being others have said it already.

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

So Janis Joplin recorded two solo records. I have noticed in the Patti Smith thread something similar where folks are citing work with the Patti Smith Group.

However Gladys Knight's work with the Pips and Diana Ross' with the Supremes have been discounted.

I am not saying Stig is a massive racist - only reason being others have said it already.

Unless we see four Black women in the semis this tournament is rigged, thats my honest opinion.

Haha know idea what I was doing there, ffs.

• Upvote 1

Think this is her biggest hit but not sure, not the type of music I listen to the most. 

She should not be in the tournament 

She is a multiple Grammy award winner and recognized as one of the great women songwriters of her generation.

Edit : Actually that is unfair - recognized as one of the great songwriters of her generation.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

She is a multiple Grammy award winner and recognized as one of the great women songwriters of her generation.

Edit : Actually that is unfair - recognized as one of the great songwriters of her generation.

Well its not about any of that important stuff.

51 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

D10EE409-5CAB-4940-877B-43BC5B1F2CC8.jpeg

• Upvote 1

'I have absolutely no knowledge of this subject but will post incessantly on it regardless.'

• Upvote 1