You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New xbox series x/s

niallers

Finally going to take the plunge on an S, even though I have consoles and games coming out of my ears and don't really need another one.

So I thought I'd set up an Xbox account - but oddly, I haven't been able to use either my main Gmail account, or my old Yahoo account. It just keeps saying I've already set up accounts with these emails. But I've never had an Xbox and have never used Microsoft for these emails. What the hell? 

On 15/12/2021 at 11:47, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That Hotstock app has trolled me more in the last week than anyone has in my entire life.

Join Twitter groups mate (if you use it) hotstock was always crap for me when I was buying ps5's last year. People on twitter have first hand info on who is getting stock and when it's coming available online. (the date, and sometimes the time). It's not always 100% accurate but I found it much better than hotstock.

Then you just have to be signed into your account and be ready to buy. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, niallers said:

Goldeneye is being remastered and released on nintendo switch AND xbox series in the coming months. Superb news

This was being done previously but licensing issues stopped it. Fantastic game and will be worth revisiting.

4 hours ago, Stouffer said:

Probably gonna get the youngest one as he's into flight sim.

Anyone had a crack on it?

Flight Simulator? Incredible but limited. It's on gamepass though so nowt to lose if not the bag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you've been playing Battlefront 2, you're being invited to join in with a BF2 Military Simulation. If you've never played BF2 you're being groomed to take it up the arse. Just depends on if you want to take it up the arse or not.