You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gomez Injured

Crazy Dave

Just when are elite clubs going to put a stop to this fucking international football nonesense? 

What the fuck is going on in training for any player to pick up a 'serious' injury? When you have players from competitive clubs 'getting stuck in' you cant tell me there isnt a hint of stuff being dished out here.

Whatever about a proper match, players shouldn't have their leg broken in training. I played with some horrible vindictive bastards and the only time I saw a broken leg in training was when one of said blokes found out his wife was playing away and was flying into tackles dangerously and broke a lad's leg in the process.

In a proper match with tension etc you can excuse a lot but that doesn't happen in training unless a player is targetted.

No fan of England, but we probably need to find out what the injury is to see if Joey was picked out by a horrible bastard. If that is the case I'm happy to begin the witch hunt. 

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Of course they are. Ian walker injured himself moving an ironing board. Shit happens. Yeah the schedule is likely to make more injuries occur. We just have to adapt once again, this is why they earn the big bucks. Gutted for Joe, time for someone else to step up and the management team to work it out.

This is my attitude as well. I wonder though if I'd be so sanguine if we were rumbling through year 31...

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Deleted it the shit bag 

Apparently apologised but said it was taking the piss out of everyone automatically blaming Pickford before knowing what caused it. 

So they've managed to spin it as der redshite media again victimising their players. What do they say? Always the victim?

24 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Doogie Howser MD over here. 

Hope you're right, of course. 

I'm speaking from direct and indirect experience in fairness. Did mine and it looked horrific and saw one happen. Both of us recovered in 6 weeks or so. And I used to love doogie howser. Showing our age there