You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands)

Bjornebye

That was superb. There might yet be games where the absence of some of our finest costs us points, and it would be ridiculously premature to presume that we'll get to the top of the table and stay there, but this is a truly brilliant squad and if it were to win a second consecutive title in spite of the obstacles in its path, it would be hard to argue that it isn’t the finest in the club's history.

• Upvote 1

Thought it would be a toughie tonight but ended up the highest xG differential in any PL game this season, so what do I know ? Every man jack of them played well.

Lets beat Atalanta and open up options for rest in the last two ties , particularly away to the mink shaggers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dominant win and the clean sheet + 3 goals will go some way toward ‘normalising our GD. If it wasn’t for the Villa game, we’d be where we belong right now.

So pleased for Bobby, after putting in a 1st class shift, to get his goal. Lovely touch by Allison wearing the Clemence shirt, Gini’s energy simply incredible given his games in the break, Milner as adaptable as ever and so much more.

We seem to be combating our bad luck with injuries reasonably, hope Naby’s isn’t serious.

What a superb team performance that was. Impossible to pick a man of the match, Jones and Sadio were excellent but they're probably the only 2 outfield players not in the running. Even Keita was brilliant before his injury. Tactically we dismantled them, let Mendy have the ball and he just kept given it back to us, Tielmens never got on it at all and we fouled Maddison as soon as he touched it (even if he didn't need to be touched to hit the ground). Buzzing after that.

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

That was superb. There might yet be games where the absence of some of our finest costs us points, and it would be ridiculously premature to presume that we'll get to the top of the table and stay there, but this is a truly brilliant squad and if it were to win a second consecutive title in spite of the obstacles in its path, it would be hard to argue that it isn’t the finest in the club's history.

Someone, get me some water, and a chair, I need to fucking sit down, my head is spinning. I can't cope with this.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, No2 said:

What a superb team performance that was. Impossible to pick a man of the match, Jones and Sadio were excellent but they're probably the only 2 outfield players not in the running. Even Keita was brilliant before his injury. Tactically we dismantled them, let Mendy have the ball and he just kept given it back to us, Tielmens never got on it at all and we fouled Maddison as soon as he touched it (even if he didn't need to be touched to hit the ground). Buzzing after that.

That would be Robertson, easily.

• Upvote 3

It's early of course but that win has a similar feel to it when we dicked them at theirs last season.

Obviously the table is very different and it is about 10 games earlier, but it has similar feel....we went in with 5 or 6 of our best XI missing against a team in form and we amswered every question emphatically with a dominant and confident display.

Now we enter a mad busy, but better part of season for momentum, rhythm and flow....no poxy breaks for international shite.

Hopefully get Trent back soon, bed Thiago in and then kick on.

Really good result today...proper statement victory.

Well in.

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Thought it would be a toughie tonight but ended up the highest xG differential in any PL game this season, so what do I know ? Every man jack of them played well.

Lets beat Atalanta and open up options for rest in the last two ties , particularly away to the mink shaggers.

Yea, Dave U, what does he know?!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

beaker.gif

"Tides out Tides out" 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Numero said:

He’s certainly one of the best I’ve ever seen. He’s amazing. 

I'm too old to hero worship footballers, but this lad is something else. He's come to where he is now the hard way and would almost literally run through brick walls for this team. By far my favourite player in the squad. Seems like a top feller too.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I'm too old to hero worship footballers, but this lad is something else. He's come to where he is now the hard way and would almost literally run through brick walls for this team. By far my favourite player in the squad. Seems like a top feller too.

Yeah, a real professional, a top man, knows the meaning of a pound, and bloody good at football. Seems alright, like.