Quantcast
Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands) - Page 20 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands)

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Great first half, need to concentrate though they are very dangerous on the break.

Yep totally....Played some great stuff that half but as you say this lot are dangerous and 2-0 is for me always a nervous scoreline ...

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Don’t think we’ve lost a 2.0 lead at home in decades. Nothing can go wrong now. 

Sshhhh

Excellent half that, and desevedly two up.

Most of the players have been very good, but Jones and Keita have been the pleasant surprises as I feared we’d be too soft in midfield with those two. Not so far, Jones has won it back in a couple of vital situations, and Keita has been everywhere, always available to receive and looking for combinations.

Just now, Stickman said:

Yep totally....Played some great stuff that half but as you say this lot are dangerous and 2-0 is for me always a nervous scoreline ...

Better than 1-0

I come off of seeing a great first half against one of the better sides in the league, missing half the team, and we are 2-0 up and read the bollocks on here. Perfect end to an excellent half.

I’m missing Souness in the studio ( fuck Evra!) but I suppose due to lockdown he can’t travel. Doesn’t he live in Bournemouth?

5 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Outstanding half, with and without the ball. We’re just a phenomenal outfit, plagued by injuries, players playing out of position and we play like this, just amazing.

The Klopp effect. Aside from when Alisson’s out we don’t seem to suffer too much from most absences, regardless of who it is. 

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Anyone be else try to recreate November in the stands?  I'm outside on the phone, with cans, feeling my fingers seize up.  

I've just stood at my fridge for 10 minutes before I grabbed a beer 

• Upvote 1

Just now, El Rojo said:

The Klopp effect. Aside from when Alisson’s out we don’t seem to suffer too much from most absences, regardless of who it is. 

I thought we'd miss Henderson the most tonight. We usually do when he's out. 

51 minutes ago, Caramac said:

4f4bVNx.gif

He even folds clothes better than anyone else. The amount of I've tried to fold something neatly in a shop and then just stuck it to the bottom out of embarrassment.

• Upvote 1