You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands)

Bjornebye

Hopefully we do what we did last season and not just beat them but absolutely destroy any stupid talk of them challenging for the title, demoralise them, turn the screw, show them how football should be played. That game at their place on Boxing Day last season was the title winning match for me. We played them off the fucking park from start to finish. I'd say thats arguably our most complete performance under Klopp. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hopefully Trent has been withdrawn from the England squad. More time for Matip to fully recover, Thiago and Fabinho. 

Hmm went down exactly on the 60 minute mark. 

Klopp has a major hardon for 60th minute subs lately. 

Yeah that's all I need to convince me that it's a preempted blag so Trent can have a fortnight off. 

We won this fixture last season thanks to a last-minute penalty from Big Game James after a foul on Sadio. Of course all the talk afterwards was of how Sadio had milked it, despite penalties having been given for a lot less before that and especially since, with the media and pundits turning a blind eye if it's an English player or one wearing a United shirt. That shit about diving is STILL being thrown at our players. All they can do is get on with the job and be the best they can be. That game was our 8th win out of 8 at the start of last season.

In the early 90s, Leicester played in three play-off finals in 3 years, losing the first two (to Kenny's Blackburn and then Hoddle's Swindon). They finally made it third time lucky in 1994 by beating Derby to reach the top flight. Brian Little had really lifted the club in those years and they had some very handy second-tier players, but not enough quality to avoid relegation. Little himself abadoned ship partway through the season to take over at Villa, and Leicester replaced him with Reading's Mark McGhee. The Scot had come highly rated by old Whiskeynose, and just like anyone rated highly by him, he didn't amount to much.

We beat Leicester comfortably 2-0 in April 1995 on our way to 4th place in the league, which was a significant improvement on the Souness era. We'd won the League Cup a fortnight before this game. Robbie and Rushie got the goals against Leicester.

(Watch from about 18:55)

Take That topped the charts again (it seems like everything they released got to No1) with 'Back For Good'. It was boring, it was sappy, and it got women's knickers wet, despite being sung by a bunch of Manc oiks. I bet Stig loves it.

Leicester can be a real threat if Vardy's fit and firing, and they've got others like Barnes, Maddison and Tielemans who can cause problems. That was also being said of them last December when they were being talked up as title challengers when Liverpool rolled into town post-Christmas. That title talk disappeared as the Foxes were given a footballing lesson. That 4-0 win at the King Power was probably Liverpool's best away display of the season, and it sent out a statement that everybody else was merely an also-ran. Dominant. Ruthless. Clinical. More of the same please, and we can try to quickly reclaim top spot back for good.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

We won this fixture last season thanks to a last-minute penalty from Big Game James after a foul on Sadio. Of course all the talk afterwards was of how Sadio had milked it, despite penalties having been given for a lot less before that and especially since, with the media and pundits turning a blind eye if it's an English player or one wearing a United shirt. That shit about diving is STILL being thrown at our players. All they can do is get on with the job and be the best they can be. That game was our 8th win out of 8 at the start of last season.

In the early 90s, Leicester played in three play-off finals in 3 years, losing the first two (to Kenny's Blackburn and then Hoddle's Swindon). They finally made it third time lucky in 1994 by beating Derby to reach the top flight. Brian Little had really lifted the club in those years and they had some very handy second-tier players, but not enough quality to avoid relegation. Little himself abadoned ship partway through the season to take over at Villa, and Leicester replaced him with Reading's Mark McGhee. The Scot had come highly rated by old Whiskeynose, and just like anyone rated highly by him, he didn't amount to much.

We beat Leicester comfortably 2-0 in April 1995 on our way to 4th place in the league, which was a significant improvement on the Souness era. We'd won the League Cup a fortnight before this game. Robbie and Rushie got the goals against Leicester.

(Watch from about 18:55)

Take That topped the charts again (it seems like everything they released got to No1) with 'Back For Good'. It was boring, it was sappy, and it got women's knickers wet, despite being sung by a bunch of Manc oiks. I bet Stig loves it.

Leicester can be a real threat if Vardy's fit and firing, and they've got others like Barnes, Maddison and Tielemans who can cause problems. That was also being said of them last December when they were being talked up as title challengers when Liverpool rolled into town post-Christmas. That title talk disappeared as the Foxes were given a footballing lesson. That 4-0 win at the King Power was probably Liverpool's best away display of the season, and it sent out a statement that everybody else was merely an also-ran. Dominant. Ruthless. Clinical. More of the same please, and we can try to quickly reclaim top spot back for good.

Its a fucking tune 

• Upvote 2

It was mixed messages. He was messing with my head. I lost respect for him, to be honest. He used to phone me up and tell me I was a wonderful guy, and would I like to go and see Tinie Tempah live at the Arena with him - and then he'd not phone back and go with someone else. It was disappointing, to be honest.

• Upvote 5