You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands)

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

We're winning this. 

If we do it will be up there with our best results under Klopp.

These are flying at present and to knock them over with 6 of our best XI missing would be a fantastic result.

Can anyone remember last time we went into a league game missing this many of our first team?

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

11/8 for there to be a penalty in the match. They might as well be giving money away. Leicester will be hoping to repeat the trick that beat City - knock it into the area, run onto it, then stop and wait for the defender to touch you before tumbling to the ground. Nailed on.

Sad but undoubtedly it will be their tactics.  The game has descended into a farce with new rules with so many matches hinging on ridiculous decisions over tiny transgressions in the box. Personally I would scrap pens other than for red card offences and award a fk on the edge of the D . 

1 hour ago, No2 said:

The XI we field will be better than the XI Leicester field. We have a better manager, we are at home, we have a better mentality than them. None of the above is up for dispute. We're going to win like we always do at home.

I agree with you, but home / away does not make much difference without fans.

It seems Fabinho is never at his best after being injured. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Sad but undoubtedly it will be their tactics.  The game has descended into a farce with new rules with so many matches hinging on ridiculous decisions over tiny transgressions in the box. Personally I would scrap pens other than for red card offences and award a fk on the edge of the D . 

Nah. There's nothing much wrong with the rules of football. It's just the cretins in charge have tried to tweak them but not stopped to think about the implications to the game or the officials acting on them.

Goal line technology is good. VAR is good but they didnt stop to think officials would use it to determine offside to the millimeter or have the head of the refs in England at least, be so against the technology he forced his refs to use his way and his way alone.

Then they fucked about with the keeper having to have one foot on the line. Again, to the millimeter. Fuck me, if a pro footballer cannot stick the ball past the keeper with a kick from 12 yards, albeit under pressure, he shouldnt be given endless opportunities to score just because the keeper is a fraction off his line. And that even before you question whether fernandes 'jump' on the spot kick breaks the law on 'feinting' on the actual kick itself.

Next, they fucked with the handball in the box so that now, the old ball to hand is out the window and virtually every one is now deemed hand to ball.

If ordinary footie watchers, pros and ex pros can see all these errors they've introduced, why cannot the so called heads of football? What's to gain by literally turning off the paying life blood of the game?

Football is starting to become an absolute fucking lottery. I love my footie but even Im getting disillusioned at the changes they're making to the laws, the impact it's having on games and ultimately, where you finish in the league.

we're all biased towards 'our' club but fuck me, Ive seen some real injustices with other clubs robbed of results. You start to think WTF is going on?

As everyone knows, anyone can get lucky in a lottery, there's no skill involved.

• Upvote 5