You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands)

Bjornebye

27 minutes ago, an tha said:

Staggering isn't it.

Add in the inevitability of Thiago and Fabinho ending up 'being close but not ready'....

Be lucky to put this team out at this rate

Alisson

Williams

Matip

Phillips

Tsimikas

Milner

Wijnaldum

Keita

Jota

Mane

Firmino

To be fair that's a decent team given the strength in depth we have been lacking for years. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

To be fair that's a decent team given the strength in depth we have been lacking for years. 

It certainly is stronger than we would have been able to put out in this position in years gone by, but i am not sure i'd be betting on it to be good enough to beat Leicester on Sunday.

I’d bite your hands off to get back to the glory days of a few weeks ago after the derby when we’d only lost our best player and our most exciting midfield signing in years. 

It’s beyond ridiculous now. We really need both Fabinho and Thiago for Saturday. Hopefully the Henderson and Robertson issues are relatively minor too. 

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Staggering isn't it.

Add in the inevitability of Thiago and Fabinho ending up 'being close but not ready'....

Be lucky to put this team out at this rate

Alisson

Williams

Matip

Phillips

Tsimikas

Milner

Wijnaldum

Keita

Jota

Mane

Firmino

That's the most likely looking team. I have doubts whether Matip will remain fit enough to make it to the weekend though...

Either way, I don't fancy our chances with that 11 against Leicester City who are flying at the moment.

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

That's the most likely looking team. I have doubts whether Matip will remain fit enough to make it to the weekend though...

Either way, I don't fancy our chances with that 11 against Leicester City who are flying at the moment.

We are going to win this because we have to. This is what this team does.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

That cunt David Coote (VAR ref when VVD got assaulted by Pickford) is the ref for this. 

I'm frankly stunned by this. This guy should be nowhere near our matches. I hate that sometimes we don't kick up more of a stink over stuff, Ferguson would not have had him at Old Trafford for a family stadium tour never mind officiating their games in any capacity.

What's the odds we get done over somewhere during the course of the game.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm frankly stunned by this. This guy should be nowhere near our matches. I hate that sometimes we don't kick up more of a stink over stuff, Ferguson would not have had him at Old Trafford for a family stadium tour never mind officiating their games in any capacity.

What's the odds we get done over somewhere during the course of the game.

There's already some previous with the way he reffed the Burnley game after the lockdown. Something's just not right there. 

• Upvote 1