Quantcast
Greatest Male Solo Artist - QF - Stevie Wonder vs Bob Dylan - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Greatest Male Solo Artist - QF - Stevie Wonder vs Bob Dylan

Greatest Male Solo Artist - QF - Stevie Wonder vs Bob Dylan  

49 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Greatest Male Solo Artist - QF - Stevie Wonder vs Bob Dylan

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/20 at 15:04

Stevie all the way, I've no idea how anyone can listen to that whining Jew fuck*

*in joke

That wailing cunt with the pseud’s corner lyrics is on more than double the votes of Stevie Wonder??? Of course he is. You pricks don’t deserve nice things. 

1 hour ago, Code said:

Never really looked into it but I’ve heard that track is littered with inaccuracies, don’t know enough about it to comment though but what’s worse is Joey from the same album. What the fuck was all that about? transforming a fucking psycho into a latter day Saint .

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Never really looked into it but I’ve heard that track is littered with inaccuracies, don’t know enough about it to comment though but what’s worse is Joey from the same album. What the fuck was all that about? transforming a fucking psycho into a latter day Saint .

Before last years elections I got asked to put together a playlist of 10 songs on Spotify together with the other candidates for Mayor.

Cant remember the exact meaning behind it all, but the citys main library used it in some kind of project.

Hurricane was one of the songs on my list.

78497B80-507B-494B-9B61-0B33F831D139.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Code said:

Before last years elections I got asked to put together a playlist of 10 songs on Spotify together with the other candidates for Mayor.

Cant remember the exact meaning behind it all, but the citys main library used it in some kind of project.

Hurricane was one of the songs on my list.

78497B80-507B-494B-9B61-0B33F831D139.jpeg

Your head will be in a jar in a lab by Easter. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Your head will be in a jar in a lab by Easter. 

When did Pink Floyd get knocked out, or have I missed all of the semi finalists so far with my list?

4 minutes ago, Code said:

When did Pink Floyd get knocked out, or have I missed all of the semi finalists so far with my list?

Fucking hell. It's the male solo artist tournament. 

13 hours ago, Code said:

By the way, which one's gay?

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

By the way, which one's gay?

I have no idea, so maybe just one woman, all white and no gays.

Shoot me.

15 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Maybe but i forgive him as that song contains the lyric       "what time is it? to Joey, said the judge at the courtroom when they met, its five to ten said Joey, the judge said that's exactly what you get'