You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Forum Insults

Chairman Meow

On 06/11/2018 at 17:41, A Red said:

I've avoided insults when engaging with you on this subject but you really are a fucking stuttering clueless prick. You seem to think that you are some long haired romantic irish nationalist supporting the cause when in reality you're a prick from Widnes, that hasnt got the first clue on the subject. In your simple head, anyone that has a different view to you is a bigot or nazi, probably both. You put those pictures up to imply that.

You are the worst kind of Irish nationalist, the kind that isnt in the slightest bit Irish, probably never even visited the place and has no understanding of the subject but likes the colour green and the pogues. Oh, and served in her majesty's royal navy.

On 05/04/2011 at 15:16, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh, I suppose you think I shouldn't be concerned about the love of my life having to spend time among violent criminals just because she wants to properly learn how to use computers?

Maybe if you ever found it in yourself to love and be loved by another human being, you soulless husk of a man, then you wouldn't be such a nasty little gobshite.

On 22/11/2017 at 21:35, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's not about wanting to win. They like to stand candidates in as many places as possible. I was just a name on a ballot, I signed a form - that's it.

Istvan Kuntstain - you've added nothing, you insolent slanderous worm.

hiuIJLs.jpg

Captain silverlining’s legs have long gone but retains his place having graciously agreed a pay-as-you-play one year deal. His new partner at CB is Durango, a gimp for whom the descriptions Lard of the Rings, chaircrushing human greasegun, and PURE CUNT WITH LASHINGS OF FUCK OFF FAT BASTARD are regularly ascribed. His critics are less kind.

A blend of youth and experience in defence is provided by the promotion of SCOUSER17UK and FrenchEyeGlass. The former has endured a shaky introduction to gimp life, having – by his own admission – struggled with the language. FEG has been knocking on the dungeon door for years and this stoic commitment to remaining ‘in the red’ has paid off. Congratulations, son.

Red Nick was a controversial omission last season but earned his starting berth with some stellar performances in the MF. A loose cannon, what he lacks in nuance Nick makes up for in bona fide, 110% certifiable shoulderchewing mental illness. Unplayable on his day but, for the love of God, never approach this gimp in the showers.

Funnneeeee, Antynwa, Code72 and celeryBADboy (the autist formerly known as simon) are all established first-team gimps; the 'split spine' of the side – the spina bifida.

Big money signing FanchesterCity blew a hole in dave u’s budget luring him from Bluemoon but he links effortlessly up front with veteran xerxes. An unconventional small man-smaller man combo, these two browbeat opposition defences with their mix of haughty condescension and humourless cuntfuckery. xerxes favours the long game and will attack balls in the ayre all day, night, week, month and tax year long.

There’s been a lot made of the questionable call to jettison BringBackBiscan, especially at a time when TLW is woefully gimpless. The guy had everything in his locker to be a world-class WUM but for various reasons (turning up drunk; sectarianism; psychopathy) he was never going to make it here. He goes with our best wishes and on the understanding that if he is to return, he needs to change his style

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

On 14/01/2017 at 19:17, G Richards said:

Whereas if we lose, the majority of fans who bravely went out on a limb (!) and predicted we'd finish sixth will be happy?

You remain a sneering tit, lacking in any great footballing insight that I've been able to discern on here, to remotely justify your hubris.

On 04/03/2018 at 23:00, Kevin D said:
philyhamann said:

I was at the gym waiting for you, I planned it out, the bell rung and I won by count out. 

Face it junior, you lost. Man up.

Not necessarily an insult, but a bravo, stand back and applaud bit of business. This is Zaki's overhead kick/Crespo's chip.

On 21/10/2015 at 15:19, JermainePennant said:

No one will convince me I don't have a good knowledge of football, I impressed myself with what I said about the spurs game as I saw Gary Neville say the exact same after I had wrote it.

• Upvote 2

On 14/03/2020 at 11:38, Strontium Dog™ said:

Where would we be if drunk ex-squaddies didn't try to lecture people who graduated with a degree in ecology at the age of 20 about science, eh.

On 14/03/2020 at 12:58, Rico1304 said:

Are you mad?  Why would I want to spend any time with you?  I really don’t like you so why ruin a holiday? 

if you want to meet for 5 mins for you to ask me if I am happy to say that to your face then fine.  I think it’s fucking mental and quite worrying for a bloke who keeps saying ‘it’s only the internet’.  But go for your life. 

im staying at the Hotel de Rome 17-19 October.  

• Upvote 1

On 01/06/2019 at 11:31, stringvest said:

I think the main difference is he didn't have a screaming hissy fit in the manner of an entitled 14 year old.  John just left the site.  

Anyway, stop taking everything so personally you gossamer skinned whelk.  I'm sure I was one of the arseholes he was fed up of, but I will somehow come to terms with it.  

Stringy's summary of TK hit the bullseye.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ben48 said:

Someone on the internet described Farage as a “ bollock faced fog horn of ignorance “ , about right.

This seems a lot more logical than just calling him a cunt.

we all came from one, a few of us own one, and the others are either shagging then or wanking over them. 
so why the most vitriolic, vehement slur anyone seems able to aim at the likes of Farage, Trump, Thatcher, cancer, Dorries, Baddiel or some such self serving arse hole is cunt is truly bamboozling.

I don’t think cunt needs banning as a word, but I think people need to examine their relationship with it. Want to seem edgy, call someone a cunt, want to seem fashionable buy 67 pairs of adidas originals, want to appear happy? Do it all on social media living a purely performative life.

some of my best mates are cunts, I don’t want to have a wank over them, but I do fucking love them. 
Farage, Trump - nah, there are far better words that more effectively describe my distaste for them - rancid arseholes is today’s (granted there are deviants of the GF who would pull their pud over a rancid arsehole, but I think the point stands).

overuse and improper use of the word cunt is vacuous.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

This seems a lot more logical than just calling him a cunt.

we all came from one, a few of us own one, and the others are either shagging then or wanking over them. 
so why the most vitriolic, vehement slur anyone seems able to aim at the likes of Farage, Trump, Thatcher, cancer, Dorries, Baddiel or some such self serving arse hole is cunt is truly bamboozling.

I don’t think cunt needs banning as a word, but I think people need to examine their relationship with it. Want to seem edgy, call someone a cunt, want to seem fashionable buy 67 pairs of adidas originals, want to appear happy? Do it all on social media living a purely performative life.

some of my best mates are cunts, I don’t want to have a wank over them, but I do fucking love them. 
Farage, Trump - nah, there are far better words that more effectively describe my distaste for them - rancid arseholes is today’s (granted there are deviants of the GF who would pull their pud over a rancid arsehole, but I think the point stands).

overuse and improper use of the word cube is vacuous.

Indeed.

Describing someone as "a good cunt", and saying "gday cunt" to your best mate are among life's simple, decent pleasures.