You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things You Found Out Today That Surprised You?

Bruce Spanner

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I’m sorry, Kev, I truly am.

I feel your pain, I lost what.cd a couple of years back and life’s never been the same since.

Stay strong, brother.

YNWA.

I still haven't replaced what.cd. It was the best ever. Much better than the likes of Spotify and more honest about giving the artist fuck all.

14 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I still haven't replaced what.cd. It was the best ever. Much better than the likes of Spotify and more honest about giving the artist fuck all.

I think they flared the servers so none of the database, or member details, survived unless you pull all the members together and set up connections. 

It was a genuine Aladdin's cave.

Sadly missed.  

13 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

A man saying cunt to a woman (not calling her a cunt, just using it in a phrase) still brings a surprising response. 

No-one I know, apart from through football, ever uses the word

That all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Oh and Trump is a proper cunt.

2 minutes ago, M_B said:

That all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Oh and Trump is a proper cunt.

I think Bill Hicks would hate him as well.

18 minutes ago, Champ said:

No-one I know, apart from through football, ever uses the word

Today my mum was saying that my sister calls other drivers all sorts of names - knob, dick, prick, arse hole etc. I was quite shocked and did an impression of her swearing at other drivers and impersonated her saying cunt. She looked shocked and said I didn't say I said that..... But I have done once! Like it's the ultimate insult. 

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The general overseeing the testing in Liverpool looks about 26. Fucking Doogie Houser over here. Did he start as a drummer boy? 

COMD-768x1024.jpg

Looks like a Brigadier, judging by his rank insignia. From memory, British Brigadiers are classed as Field Officers not General Officers. I’m the US they’re one star Generals. 

Could be wrong, to be honest.