You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - Premier League - 8/11/20 - 16:30

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Rocky-III-Clubber-Lang-Mr-T-Boxing-Robe-

Guardiola ya bum, you're washed up, through, we're the baddest in the world.

"See you, you plumber from Spain, it's personal between you and me and I'm going to do you some serious harm you big, stiff idiot." 

"They're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when I've got finished with you. You are getting it - for sure. Call me out, call me any names and you are getting it, you and your gay lover Mikel Arteta" 

maxresdefault (11).jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Defeat isn't an option, we need to show them who's the champions. Bobby will probably start but josh should be an early option from the bench depending on how the match goes. 

Big game josh to the rescue. 

Could do without watching Bobby being a liability at both ends of the pitch for us again today. Rumours that we’re going 4-2-3-1 and both him and jota start. 

We don’t lose this today, then we run away with the league again this year. 

We're a great side. Probably the best side in the world - nothing between us and Bayern in fairness imo.

Some huge losses in our team but they are missing players as well. Put it like this, if Bayern were rocking up there today without say Kimmich and Muller, I'd still make them favourites to beat City.

These fuckers are a really good side, but right now it feels like we have a mental block at their place. The irony is when we were the 4th or 5th best side in the league, we went there and smashed them a few times. We can and should win today if we are on it.

Delighted if Joel is back. Williams and Philips have been great but Matip is absolutely top class and we need that today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

City will definitely be more pragmatic today. They'll sit quite deep and hope to hit us quickly on.the break. There's no way, after watching the Atalanta game during the week, Guardiola will try pressing us high and leave gaps at the back.

They've played like that way more this season than usual. Only scored 9 goals, only conceded 8. It's suspicious. We might see a totally different type of game than we usually do.

Or they may think with our weakness at the back, they should be more attacking. We'll see. I don't know what to think about this game.