Quantcast
West Ham (H) - Premier League - 31/10/20 - 17:30 - Page 32 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

West Ham (H) - Premier League - 31/10/20 - 17:30

17 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

I don't really buy that there's some type of agenda or influence, personally. I just think they talk shite and display very little consistency in their judgement. 

You’re right.  In Carragher’s case he’s just a thick cunt.

17 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

I don't really buy that there's some type of agenda or influence, personally. I just think they talk shite and display very little consistency in their judgement. 

Well, we'll have to disagree if you think there's no editorial direction or influence in any tv programme involving a debate. And the inconsistency goes a long way to supporting that direction.

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

If you take all judgement out of it, Salah's penalty was ended a long sequence of VAR decisions that went against us. Can someone who is less lazy than me count them up!? 

I know we should have he 12 pens from the restart till the end of the 19/20 season. This year it’s been all manner of intentional fuck ups from shit officials.

..”It was a blatant penalty, I have to say,” Murphy said.

And fellow pundit Shearer also thought it was a nailed on penalty.

“This is a penalty to me. I think it’s terrible defending from Liverpool and Lovren,” Shearer said.

“He turns his back on Calvert-Lewin and he does everything right as a centre-forward should do.

He gets his body across the defender and it’s a shove and it’s a push and it’s a penalty.

wnpRzs5L2cdoVGv7.mp4?tag=10

29 minutes ago, Caramac said:

9mLEy6F.gif

I don’t know how anybody can say there is anything “clear and obvious” about that. 

3 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Well well well

Disappointing result after a good start. Still a bit mad at myself for whatever happened but anyway... #COYI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Elruni3XgAU_j7Y?format=jpg&name=small

So... Masuaku admits it was a foul, the ref called it as a foul, the VAR checkers agreed it was a foul and Salah certainly knew he was fouled... but some nobhead on a phone-in reckons he knows better what happened. 

16 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

The font of wisdom Garth Crooks saying it wasn't a pen now, apparently Hendo needs to have a word with Mo about going down so easily!!!

o-CROOKS-570.jpg?strip=all