Quantcast
West Ham (H) - Premier League - 31/10/20 - 17:30 - Page 28 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

West Ham (H) - Premier League - 31/10/20 - 17:30

11 minutes ago, Jennings said:Gotta be a long way off that, mate.

Another lockdown starting here.

Yes Ive seen that.

Its almost like a different sport though, and I have a feeling we are more affected than others.

Our crowd is great compared to the rest though, I really cant wait to get back in, whenever it happens. 

Souness is having a mare here. Man United have gotten penalties for less contact all season and last.

Don't know why he has to dig out Salah like that. He got kicked on the ankle, it's a foul. Simple.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

Souness is having a mare here. Man United have gotten penalties for less contact all season and last.

Don't know why he has to dig out Salah like that. He got kicked on the ankle, it's a foul. Simple.

It was a dive. It's fine to point that out. It's also rank stupidity from Masuaku and it's poor to complain they have been hard done by. Just don't kick Salah in the box, it's pretty simple.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, A_S said:

Moyes realising yet another season passes without a single win at Anfield. 

unnamed.gif

Is the ref clicking his fingers there - and like that it was gone....

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

He kicked him, it’s a penalty, the end.

Had Friend not given that do you think VAR would have overuled him ? No chance as it could have gone either way.

I thought it was a pen but its ok to say it was marginal. 

It's a penalty ffs. Jesus wept, he's kicked him in the box. How more obvious does it have to be? Sure he's fallen acrobatically, but that's what literally every single fucking player does. Masuaku didn't even complain, if I recall correctly. 

• Upvote 1

Clear kick to the ankle. Given the way some of their players were hitting the deck and squealing like girls when there was minimal contact, Moyes can cry me a river.

• Upvote 2