You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (H) - Premier League - 31/10/20 - 17:30

Bjornebye

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Wouldn't want to wish injury on a player, but if Antonio is unavailable this weekend, I wouldn't mind.

Agree big time, that 1-1 draw, when Lallana/Milner offside for our goal, he ran our defence ragged for the duration. That Anderson also was on form in that game, he seems to have gone off the radar big time, seemed like a v good player.

3 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

Agree big time, that 1-1 draw, when Lallana/Milner offside for our goal, he ran our defence ragged for the duration. That Anderson also was on form in that game, he seems to have gone off the radar big time, seemed like a v good player.

Anderson's on loan at Porto.

1 hour ago, niallers said:

No sign of thiago in the photos today, or matip. If they don't train tomorrow, neither will be risked for Saturday surely. And does anyone know what the fuck happened to the ox? Supposed to be out for 6 weeks and he's dropped off the face of the earth 

Survey we're cute enough to limit what goes online? Not having his photo on the web doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't training.

Klopp hoping Matip might be fit for City

So he misses West Ham and Atalantal

Why we thought we could rely on him as our 3rd CB or give him a new deal at a reported 100k a week is strange. He has played in about 50% of our games since he got here. 

Good defender when fit but not fit close to often enough to warrent the wages

Klopp last week was talking Matip up as not quite ready for Sheff Utd, but watching it by day....now it is a case of 'hoping' ready for City....Here is what he said pre Sheff Utd.

The Liverpool boss did not rule out involvement for Thiago Alcantara, Alisson Becker or Joel Matip when he provided an update on the trio at his pre-match press conference on Friday.

Indeed, the latest reports from the Reds’ medical department confirmed the only certain absentees for the visit of the Blades are Virgil van Dijk, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Kostas Tsimikas.

“All the others, we have to see day by day pretty much,” said Klopp.

59 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Klopp hoping Matip might be fit for City

So he misses West Ham and Atalantal

Why we thought we could rely on him as our 3rd CB or give him a new deal at a reported 100k a week is strange. He has played in about 50% of our games since he got here. 

Good defender when fit but not fit close to often enough to warrent the wages

Was fucking dumb.  If you've Matip in your squad, you need five centre backs.  We started the season with three. 

Thiago Alcântara trained as normal today. Joël Matip was present & involved for part of the session. Jürgen Klopp must decide whether to start him alongside Joe Gomez on Saturday. The player wants to play. #LFC face Manchester City next weekend. What would you do?
#exLFCemployee

Who is this guy? Maybe it's Degsy 

Nervous about this one, fuck I'm nervous about all of them now. Even with the injuries we have with the players that remain we are still playing a bit shite. Conceding way too many goals this season in my opinion, well in lots of peoples opinions you don't win things being that vulnerable at the back. The injuries at the back have killed us even more. If we win we beat our longest ever unbeaten home run in our league history. Ultimately it will come down to someone on TLW predicting we will smash them and that means we will play shite. It is the way.

We cant keep walking a tight line in games its got to be exhausting mentally for the players. Hopefully Thiago is fit. I just want to see Liverpool on form, on fire looking good because I'm entitled, I'm fed up in general its fucking raining all the time, the year is a piece of shit, I need a holiday.

5 hours ago, niallers said:

Thiago Alcântara trained as normal today. Joël Matip was present & involved for part of the session. Jürgen Klopp must decide whether to start him alongside Joe Gomez on Saturday. The player wants to play. #LFC face Manchester City next weekend. What would you do?
#exLFCemployee

Who is this guy? Maybe it's Degsy 

Ian Ayre

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

I'd give Rhys Williams the nod for this one. No Antonio makes it different game.

If Thiago is back we won't need to defend much anyway, we won't lose the ball.

It's not Thiago I'm worried about, It's the other midfielders who look pretty laboured right now.

I'd also give Williams the nod and play Fab Hendo Thiago midfield, don't want to see Wijnaldum or Milner ever again.

Also can anyone shed any fucking light where the fuck Naby is? Is he playing Fifa with Ozil or something?

• Downvote 1