Quantcast
Rangers/Stevie Gerrard 2020/21 - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Baltar

Rangers/Stevie Gerrard 2020/21

Recommended Posts

Celtic have to win all of their remaining games to stop them. 

 

Seen a lot of bitter Celtic fans on social media even though they've won virtually everything the last decade and are fuming that there's a bit of domestic competition for a change. 

 

Maybe it will make their board spend a bit of money and get a decent manager in who doesn't get beaten by FC Rose & Crown of Gibraltar in European competition. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loads of topreds getting really cross on twitter over our fans being happy for him. He was a hero of mine for many years so I'm delighted to see him do so well in his first appointment. 

 

There's no possible scenario in which he isn't going to be our manager some day. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ they look a fun bunch. 

Have the pulled out the smack yet they all look ready to top themselves 

 

Bet the fans and club don't know what to do. 

 

Win today try and risk Rangers winning it at Celtic or lose today and give them that guard of honour thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like either Celtic or Rangers as they're a massive part of the reason why Scottish football has been in such decline, but I'm made up for Stevie.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His first league title win of any type in senior football isn’t it?

 

Might not be one of the big leagues, but with the way Celtic have utterly dominated Scottish football the last ten years in particular, that’s a hell of an achievement in a few seasons.

 

Fair play to him - took a risk going there and it’s paid off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Celtic have to win all of their remaining games to stop them. 

 

Seen a lot of bitter Celtic fans on social media even though they've won virtually everything the last decade and are fuming that there's a bit of domestic competition for a change. 

 

Maybe it will make their board spend a bit of money and get a decent manager in who doesn't get beaten by FC Rose & Crown of Gibraltar in European competition. 

As opposed to what? being happy that the other lot have just walked the league???? Come on mate. 

 

 

 

 

Thoroughly deserved title for them, all season they've been the best side by a country mile and tbh I'm surprised it wasn't over a month ago. Queen shagging horrible brexit tory fucking scum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

As opposed to what? being happy that the other lot have just walked the league???? Come on mate. 

 

 

 

 

Thoroughly deserved title for them, all season they've been the best side by a country mile and tbh I'm surprised it wasn't over a month ago. Queen shagging horrible brexit tory fucking scum. 

No. It's just pathetic the way some of them have carried on when they've basically won 10 trebles since Rangers went down the leagues and Celtic had everything their own way for ages. Now they are acting like it's the end of the world. It's not like Rangers are Man City. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

No. It's just pathetic the way some of them have carried on when they've basically won 10 trebles since Rangers went down the leagues and Celtic had everything their own way for ages. Now they are acting like it's the end of the world. It's not like Rangers are Man City. 

 

 

Should they be happy ? Piss off mate. You haven't got a clue here lad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Should they be happy ? Piss off mate. You haven't got a clue here lad. 

Who gives a fuck. No one outside of Glasgow and ireland gives a shit about their prehistoric bigotry. 

 

Ooh we've won about 60 trophies since rangers won their last one but now it's the end of the world. It might actually be a competitive league for a bit but they're all crying cos they can't piss the league by the end of February. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Who gives a fuck. No one outside of Glasgow and ireland gives a shit about their prehistoric bigotry. 

 

Ooh we've won about 60 trophies since rangers won their last one but now it's the end of the world. It might actually be a competitive league for a bit but they're all crying cos they can't piss the league by the end of February. 

The Celtic fans you are moaning about Rob. Pack it in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Celtic fans you are moaning about Rob. Pack it in 

I'm not moaning. It's a mere observation that they are acting like it's the end of the world. No one else has won the title for almost 35 years and Celtic have had a free run at the league for a decade. 

 

You've complained about the board being too comfortable and not spending any money. Well they might have to now, because they have someone to challenge them?. Celtic are piss poor in Europe because they've got too comfortable. Surely a more competitive league is good for Scotland rather than Celtic pissing the league every year and beating St Johnstone or Balamory athletic in a cup final?. Didn't it get a little bit boring?

 

Take solace in the fact that they can't have a proper parade to celebrate. Bit like we did when Everton beat us at Anfield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'm not moaning. It's a mere observation that they are acting like it's the end of the world. No one else has won the title for almost 35 years and Celtic have had a free run at the league for a decade. 

 

You've complained about the board being too comfortable and not spending any money. Well they might have to now, because they have someone to challenge them?. Celtic are piss poor in Europe because they've got too comfortable. Surely a more competitive league is good for Scotland rather than Celtic pissing the league every year and beating St Johnstone or Balamory athletic in a cup final?. Didn't it get a little bit boring?

 

Take solace in the fact that they can't have a proper parade to celebrate. Bit like we did when Everton beat us at Anfield. 

The other lot have just won the league and stopped 10 in a row. Of course it feels like the end of the world. Jesus wept. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The other lot have just won the league and stopped 10 in a row. Of course it feels like the end of the world. Jesus wept. 

 

Id take 9 leagues in a row for Liverpool, on balance. Not sure I'd be too arsed about the 10th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liverpool lad said:

Is it guard of honour for Rangers at the next game?

Yes. Hope Scott Brown doesn't engage in any Bernardo Silva type antics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • We should put in a £15m bid and start a bidding war.
    • I've seen the big eared boys on County Road. 
    • Newcastle have identified Nat Phillips as a transfer target according to reports.   The central defender had a season to remember with his status rising quickly from a player firmly on the periphery, to a key member of the starting lineup.   As other defenders fell around him Phillips stood tall and naturally grew in confidence, becoming a cult figure within the fan base due to his whole hearted commitment to the cause and his love of a powerful clearing header.   But as the likes of Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip return to full fitness along with the addition of Ibrahima Konate  the question has been raised regarding what exactly happens to Phillips.   In a ideal world, Jurgen Klopp would love to keep the 24 year-old as a reliable back-up option in much the same way that Dejan Lovren was.     On the other side of the coin, Phillips has now proven himself at this level and as someone who is close to entering the prime of his career will want to play consistently.   The Mail reports that Steve Bruce is ready to put in a £10 million bid for Phillips but he is likely to find competition from Burnley.   With the way that both of those clubs play their Football, Phillips would be the ideal signing and likely to go another level.   In keeping with the honest way he goes about his Football, the former Bolton Wanderers youth player, recently spoke about his future possibilities.   “We haven’t had a conversation about it up until now. I think the situation is, initially they didn’t anticipate me having the season and putting in the performances that I did do.   “Maybe where they might have thought I was just going to do a job and then they would be able to sell me and I would move on, now they’re having second thoughts. I’m not sure.   “I still need to have the conversations with them and just see if there is a role for me there and what role they would want me to play.   “It would depend on if they saw a role for me at Liverpool and then what role that would be. I would have to decide what is best for myself off the back of that.”   Phillips has left such an impression that it would be a shame to see him depart.   But if he chooses that option, he will do so with the blessing of everyone associated with the club and in the knowledge that he played a pivotal role in Liverpool securing Champions League football for next season.          
      View full article
    • and they're going 'why am I so massive'?
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×