You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Midtjylland (H) Champions League - 27/10/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

We can’t go full strength every game.  If Mane or Salah got injured everyone would be whinging that we are overplaying them. We need to rotate and this is the perfect game to do it.  They’re playing well but won’t be able to keep that press up all game.

Fully agree. Need to manage the minutes of the front 3 especially. I'm ok with the starting line up. Think Klopp was always going to sub them on at some point in the 2nd half. And that's when I fancy our superior quality upfront making the difference as the Danes tire.

2 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

100%, Not 1 of them playing where they should.

It’s the third season where Klopp has been experimenting with Origi as a left winger, he’s only had one good game against Watford two seasons ago, and he’s an okay no 9. 

• Upvote 1

I couldn't believe we didn't sign a defender in thr summer. Known us we still won't sign anyone in January either as there is no value in the January window after all. 

Why even let Lovren go if we had no intention of replacing him? We all knew Gomez and Matip are injury prone. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

I couldn't believe we didn't sign a defender in thr summer. Known us we still won't sign anyone in January either as there is no value in the January window after all. 

Why even let Lovren go if we had no intention of replacing him? We all knew Gomez and Matip are injury prone. 

Trying to be clever and it's backfired.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

It’s the third season where Klopp has been experimenting with Origi as a left winger, he’s only had one good game against Watford two seasons ago, and he’s an okay no 9. 

If we are gonna make these changes which need making from time to time then stop asking players to do like for like jobs when they aren't like for like replacements for the players they are replacing.

Just now, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Is it too early to start a Klopp out campaign? I reckon I can count on a few people on this thread. 

Too late to start.

We started a petition pre match and have written to Steve Clarke to see if he would be interested in sorting out the defence.

• Upvote 1