You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Midtjylland (H) Champions League - 27/10/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Just now, Lee909 said:

Looks like it

Or a 4-3-3 with Miamino at the point of the three. 

Not much difference in all honesty

Think it would be a big difference - Origi is useless on the wing (in this case he would be on the right) and Minamino has always looked better with someone in front of him. Plus he has been useless in front of goal.

And it would have Shaq in a midfield three with the old boys, which.....

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Hmmmm. Would rather he'd started Mo, Bobby and Sadio then taken them off at 3-0 if Im honest. We've got 5 subs that can be used and I hope we're not having to sling them on with 30 minutes left.

I think they have to have a proper rest from time to time and we won't play many worse teams than these, so good time to get them a rest.

With Jota now the drop off is not as big as it was.

Normally i'd agree with you, but way this season is scheduled is mad and breathers are gonna be very few and far between.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

These really aren't as bad as people think. They've got loads of quick Africans and height. No other choice but to rotate, though. Too many matches in short order.

Then maybe we can sue them under the Trades Descriptions Act.

But yeah the last game has barely finished of course we need to rotate. 

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Definitely be an own goal.

Nailed on...

Quiz nights in years to come:

Quiz Master: "Who scored the 10,000th goal in Liverpools history"

Team: "Ah frigging hell i remember it was about 2020 or so.....erm Salah, Mane, maybe Alexander Arnold off a free kick....Big Virgil off a corner, oh hang on though he was out all that season due to that dirty little shithouse t-rex.....Firmino - oh hold on i think it was at home so no chance!....oh go for Salah dead obvious but probably right..."

Quiz Master: "The answer is Erik Sviatchenko with an OG"

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nailed on...

Quiz nights in years to come:

Quiz Master: "Who scored the 10,000th goal in Liverpools history"

Team: "Ah frigging hell i remember it was about 2020 or so.....erm Salah, Mane, maybe Alexander Arnold off a free kick....Big Virgil off a corner, oh hang on though he was out all that season due to that dirty little shithouse t-rex.....Firmino - oh hold on i think it was at home so no chance!....oh go for Salah dead obvious but probably right..."

Quiz Master: "The answer is Erik Sviatchenko with an OG"

Every Evertonian will know

They seem to be experts on us