Quantcast
US Election 2020 Thread - Page 260 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

US Election 2020 Thread

After four years, I've just now turned off my Chrome extension called "Make America Kittens again" which has faithfully replaced any image of Trump (and Bannon/Barr) with a picture of a kitten.

I just wanted to see the images of him leaving this morning before (hopefully) removing it for good.

I look forward to images of him covered in filth, losing the tiny bit left of his mind, and living a short and torturous few remaining days/months/years before dying a painful death. Hopefully in prison.

Horrible shit stain of a human being. Fuck him and anyone who supports him.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Another CNN woman who makes me wanna rip my wang off

190416174923-jessica-dean-background-ful

Kaitlan Collins is a fox as well. Gets extra brownie points because Trump hated her and tried to ban her from his press briefings.

1DBF17FC-10E9-4A93-96FC-C868E01161AF.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

What do we reckon then, is someone going to try to whack Biden? 

BetFair and Matchbook have had markets open on Biden not being sworn in today. Probably desperate hardcore Trump cunts hoping someone takes Biden out.

I put a few grand on this being Trumps last day at 1.02. Free money.

I've already made a fair wedge from trading on the result last year.

I guess we have our bullshit tedious state traditions the US has to take the different route of making everything corny as fuck like they're all in some epic movie thats seriously shit but hammed up to fuck.

17 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Lady Gaga up to sing the Star Spangled Banner soon. It's an odd place the USA. 

Why? Isn't he one of their biggest stars?

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

You know what I think the real issue could be here with this? Why it's provoked such a strong reaction? That people just don't think Biden could manage the same. And that's pretty fucking bad, we're talking about wars here. For all of the things in this world that are the root causes of instability and evil, war is up there at the top.

And I'll not fucking apologise for being glad that we went four years away from the US starting a new conflict. It's one of the only fucking decent things that's happened.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that Obama started the conflicts that led to intervention against ISIL's expansion and Assad...

The main reason why Trump has been fairly quiet on that front is that he just doesn't give a shit.