Quantcast
US Election 2020 Thread - Page 196 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

US Election 2020 Thread

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, skaro said:

 

That lad in the background would have been shitting himself.

No guns, but looking at them would have turned you to stone.

 

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 1.26.15 pm.png

The American version of Absolutely Fabulous looks a bit underwhelming.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, skaro said:

 

That lad in the background would have been shitting himself.

No guns, but looking at them would have turned you to stone.

 

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 1.26.15 pm.png

A young Anne Widdecombe on the right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicans STILL voting against certification and pushing Antifa and voting conspiracy theories despite everything that happened today. You have to fucking despair. The Republican Party is a broken cesspit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Democrats are evil". Scary how easily people are manipulated. People have taken extreme views on two parties you generally couldn't separate with a piece of paper. Two manufactured teams, pick a side and defend it to the death even though that side couldn't give two shits if you lived or died.

 

The future is quite scary because the thick as fuck retarded stupid twats are going to be manipulated time and time again because its so easy to do. Its terrifyingly easy.

 

Every single person who "stormed" capitol hill is a sheep, a programmed idiot, a person so easily manipulated they put their freedom on the line for the Apprentice host, a known dreadful human being, a president who in 4 years all he did was give a tax cut to the obscenely rich who didn't need it and play golf. Convince them they know the truth and everyone else is being manipulated and the thick twats lap it up. Someone can barely string a sentence together but they see the truth were as people far smarter are blind to it. The arrogance of being a retard. 

 

By no means am I smart but even average intelligence is a lofty ideal to these stupid fuckers. Were going to see this shit played out again and again. You know Ted Cruz has seen an opportunity for MAGA part 2. The dumb cunt vote is massive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

"Democrats are evil". Scary how easily people are manipulated. People have taken extreme views on two parties you generally couldn't separate with a piece of paper. Two manufactured teams, pick a side and defend it to the death even though that side couldn't give two shits if you lived or died.

 

The future is quite scary because the thick as fuck retarded stupid twats are going to be manipulated time and time again because its so easy to do. Its terrifyingly easy.

 

Every single person who "stormed" capitol hill is a sheep, a programmed idiot, a person so easily manipulated they put their freedom on the line for the Apprentice host, a known dreadful human being, a president who in 4 years all he did was give a tax cut to the obscenely rich who didn't need it and play golf. Convince them they know the truth and everyone else is being manipulated and the thick twats lap it up. Someone can barely string a sentence together but they see the truth were as people far smarter are blind to it. The arrogance of being a retard. 

 

By no means am I smart but even average intelligence is a lofty ideal to these stupid fuckers. Were going to see this shit played out again and again. You know Ted Cruz has seen an opportunity for MAGA part 2. The dumb cunt vote is massive.

 

Yep, political parties are only interested in creating enmity because that's what rallies people to vote for them: fear and enmity.

 

If only a modern-day election-winning party could leave notions of fear and enmity and retribution behind, and actually progressed on to govern with actual policies - looking forward, not back - concerning themselves with governing rather than opponents... 

 

.. but the fear and enmity path is easier and more traffickable.  Trouble is you end up in a slanging match with an opponent, and the result ends up being a lottery.

 

Watch the "threat to our democracy" emerge as the key election issue again in 4 years time... with the Democrats saying the GOPs want right-wing authroritarianism for America and the GOPs warning Americans not to let the Dems "steal" your election, again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting appraisal below. The Dems strategic plan seemed to work a treat, all put in place even while Trump entered the White House. I pity the American people. They are manipulated from all sides.

 

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/how-gop-lost-control-washington-and-what-comes-next

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Republicans STILL voting against certification and pushing Antifa and voting conspiracy theories despite everything that happened today. You have to fucking despair. The Republican Party is a broken cesspit.

Old fat white cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we please spare a thought for the Dems and poor world leaders that are so shocked at the events of yesterday, you know, the same ones that sit back not giving a fuck when the US gov is carrying out coup attempts all over the place that often have far worse consequences.

 

Fucking bunch of fraudsters. Fake outrage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Woops, looks like I've wound blue maga up. I forgot that the US gov is to be revered when Dems are either in charge or about to be. I'll go back to playing a game I think.

Well you certainly don't function in the real world, so maybe stick to the games.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Well you certainly don't function in the real world, so maybe stick to the games.

 

I'm not too fussed, a lot of Dem supporters cease to function in the real world when countries start getting bombed and the "adults are back in charge."

 

Worst thing that happened yesterday was that a woman got shot and killed by authorities, not that some Trump supporters had a day visit to the capitol to protest for a few hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

I'm not too fussed, a lot of Dem supporters cease to funtion in the real world when countries start getting bombed and the "adults are back in charge."

 

Worst thing that happened yesterday was that a woman got shot and killed by authorities, not that some Trump supporters had a day visit to the capitol to protest for a few hours.


What are they protesting though, they have no grounds to demonstrate, by every objective metric or measure he lost an election?
 

That was not legitimate protest, that was an attempt to delegitimise genuine political will. Let’s not lie that yesterday was anything other than a manifestation of the power of the internet on fucking idiots. Anyone with a brain cell or one iota of self awareness would see that. All because a sociopathic game show host lost a free and fair election. You are supporting an emotionally stunted billionaires mother of all tantrums. Pathetic.

 

That is not justifiable in any way and anybody who tries to is supporting lawlessness, delegitimisation of democracy and, potentially, formation of dictatorships.

 

In no way are arguments to be made that this was legitimate and if you argue that you’re on the wrong side of history and no amount of straw manning will brush that away.

 

You are wrong, very fucking wrong, and these pathetic attempts at justification do nothing but further erode faith in legitimate institutions and show you up as a fool who’s been taken for a ride.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep cause you go on day visit to break and enter a building you are not allowed in while the government is in session, bringing with you a armed crowds oh and a couple of fucking pipe bombs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Red Phoenix is a Russian troll say in a Belarus basement spreading misinformation. Possibly looks like Jodi Comer.

You reckon?

 

Alright Red Phoenix, how are we?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

That this is turning elite careerist politicians into freedom fighters is an ironic sidelight too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

I'm not too fussed, a lot of Dem supporters cease to function in the real world when countries start getting bombed and the "adults are back in charge."

 

Worst thing that happened yesterday was that a woman got shot and killed by authorities, not that some Trump supporters had a day visit to the capitol to protest for a few hours.

 

No offense but you're as blinkered as they come. Protestors smashing windows, storming government property, trying to disrupt legal processes and bringing bombs.

 

Some day visit that. Wonder was it part of a package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Protestors smashing windows, storming government property, trying to disrupt legal processes and bringing bombs. Some day visit that. Wonder was it part of a package.

 

Westworld.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, skaro said:

 

That this is turning elite careerist politicians into freedom fighters is an ironic sidelight too.


The one thing that gets me most from it all is ‘the left’ are trying to save democracy for free and fair elections, that they tend to lose, why?

 

Of all the logical inconsistencies this is the one I find most baffling. ‘The right’ are trying to save our freedoms and liberty’ but ‘the left’ are trying to save democracy, a democracy they are usually quite shit at, it’s mad.

 

If it is part of a real plan then there has been an idea from right thinking academics that democracy is actually flawed anyway and we should look to our government for ‘liberty’ and ‘freedom’ not choice. They should be there to make life as good for all it’s citizen, so we don’t need sides, just administers. It’s a genuine thing and has a lot of adherents, not least those that would look to exploit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Can we please spare a thought for the Dems and poor world leaders that are so shocked at the events of yesterday, you know, the same ones that sit back not giving a fuck when the US gov is carrying out coup attempts all over the place that often have far worse consequences.

 

Fucking bunch of fraudsters. Fake outrage.

The Dems have it all now. The War Cabinet formed. Coming to a town near who knows next. As reported by the sexiest front woman on the net.

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


What are they protesting though, they have no grounds to demonstrate, by every objective metric or measure he lost an election?
 

That was not legitimate protest, that was an attempt to delegitimise genuine political will.

 

That is not justifiable in any way and anybody who tries to is supporting lawlessness and, potentially, formation of dictatorships.

 

In no way are arguments to be made that this was legitimate and if you argue that you’re on the one side of history and no amount of straw manning will brush that away.

 

You are wrong, very fucking wrong, and these pathetic attempts at justification do nothing but further erode faith in legitimate institutions.

 

They believed their president had the election stolen from him, they ended up storming the capitol. Left after a few hours so that twats could get on with their business. I don't have to agree with their views at all. I can still think it's wrong that one of them got shot and killed and nobody here is changing my view on that, not gonna happen sorry.

 

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Yep cause you go on day visit to break and enter a building you are not allowed in while the government is in session, bringing with you a armed crowds oh and a couple of fucking pipe bombs. 

 

They got into a building they weren't supposed to be in! It's the US gov, I couldn't give a fuck. They've heaped misery on people in the US and around the world for a long time, they had a break for a few hours I'm sure they'll get over it, once they've stopped milking it for all it's worth.

 

The sacred US institutions! Whether it's left, centrist or right that got in there I see people getting into the US govs main buildings to protest mainly. Not left or center or right, but people. People that've had their lives fucked over by many of those inside that had to take a short break. Sorry for not being partisan enough. I don't have to agree on the politics to understand to some extent how much they've been screwed over by the idiots inside that had to take a short break, even if their president can be included with those idiots.

 

And yeah the FBI find pipe bombs, so it has to 100% be accepted that they definitely weren't planted there at all so that this could be classed as domestic terrorism and that there's zero chance it was one of the classic FBI plots that later turned out to have had FBI involvement in the first place. I'll keep a bit of doubt on that I think.

 

If BLM/Antifa storm US gov buildings for a few hours fair enough. If centrists storm US gov buildings for a few hours fair enough. If Trump supporters storm US gov buildings for a few hours fair enough.

 

Because that's exactly what they did, they stormed the place for a few hours then it was over. No coup, no major terrorist act, fuck all of the related bullshit that comes from the shithouse media I'm not buying a bit of it.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×