Quantcast
US Election 2020 Thread - Page 153 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

US Election 2020 Thread

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You’d be one of those red necks with a gun. No fucking doubt about it. 

Yeah. I'm sure there'll be lots of people that could probably be best described politically as pacifist anarchist, out there being rednecks defending Trump stealing an election with guns. Because that makes perfect sense. Well done Rico, that's up there with the craziest things you've ever said to me.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah. I'm sure there'll be lots of people that could probably be best described politically as pacifist anarchist, out there being rednecks defending Trump stealing an election with guns. Because that makes perfect sense. Well done Rico, that's up there with the craziest things you've ever said to me.

You believe virtually everything you’re told. All they’d have to do is send you an email marked ‘Top secret - Do it read’ and then set

out a conspiracy involving Hilary, a pizza, incest and kids blood and you’d be locked and loaded.  

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

You believe virtually everything you’re told. All they’d have to do is send you an email marked ‘Top secret - Do it read’ and then set

out a conspiracy involving Hilary, a pizza, incest and kids blood and you’d be locked and loaded.  

Hillary has two L's and a person that believes virtually everything they're told would just flip flop from day to day constantly changing their beliefs.

8 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Red Shift seems to have disappeared back into the sHadOWs.

HAHA - Sidney Powell turned out to be The Kraken, and Trump has released her . Things could not get any more bizarre from here...surely.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-dumps-sidney-powell-from-legal-team-after-eyeopening-remarks/news-story/c5e9f4bc1868bde0e9eb5e03d967cafa

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Hillary has two L's and a person that believes virtually everything they're told would just flip flop from day to day constantly changing their beliefs.

Even if I saw her birth certificate I wouldn’t be convinced it had two ‘l’s. 

There were a lot of Trumpers putting a lot of faith in Powell and her theories. Will be interesting to see if opinion shifts, although they’ll probably think it’s some kind of 4D chess move.

Just took a cursory look. She wasn’t fired, it was a clarifications. She works for the people. It’s a legal move. 4D chess it is then...

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Just took a cursory look. She wasn’t fired, it was a clarifications. She works for the people. It’s a legal move. 4D chess it is then...

Yes, apparently she practices law on her own standing at a podium that says Trump while speaking to the media at a Trump presser. So, basically just like any other concerned citizen.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Michigan certifies.

One abstention from the creepy Shinkle guy. Norman Shinkle definitely sound like he peeps out from behind curtains.

Ha, ha. They only want to deduct defective ballots from Biden’s total irrespective of who they were cast for. Good luck with that.

Let me start by saying I’m not a fan of Giuliani. However he is an experienced legal council, who knows the law and knows about legal and illegal election procedure.

I should have watched this 4 days ago, but never did. Giuliani is rational, calm and clearly lays out not only the evidence of election fraud, but the complicity of the media to deny the opportunity of investigation.

The affidavits exist - and as he points out, that is what evidence is, and whether they are true or false, is not for anybody but a court of law to decide. It doesn’t make the affidavits ‘not evidence’.

5 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Let me start by saying I’m not a fan of Giuliani. However he is an experienced legal council, who knows the law and knows about legal and illegal election procedure.

I should have watched this 4 days ago, but never did. Giuliani is rational, calm and clearly lays out not only the evidence of election fraud, but the complicity of the media to deny the opportunity of investigation.

The affidavits exist - and as he points out, that is what evidence is, and whether they are true or false, is not for anybody but a court of law to decide. It doesn’t make the affidavits ‘not evidence’.

I'm not a lawyer but it's blatantly obvious to me that Rudy is a bad grifter and is either mentally unwell or incompetent or both.

He doesn't appear to know basic stuff

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1