You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

Those Proud Boys look like a real bunch of idiots. They're not far from the type of threat that I thought Antifa are actually supposed to try and deal with, and maybe some of them are the exact type. Maybe the worst of Antifa and themselves should arrange a royal rumble or something and leave everyone else the fuck alone.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How did the black and yellow Fred Perry become the uniform.

Their response was perfect...

'Proud Boys Statement

Fred Perry does not support and is in no way affiliated with the Proud Boys.

It is incredibly frustrating that this group has appropriated our Black/Yellow/Yellow twin tipped shirt and subverted our Laurel Wreath to their own ends.

The Fred Perry shirt is a piece of British subcultural uniform, adopted by various groups of people who recognise their own values in what it stands for.  We are proud of its lineage and what the Laurel Wreath has represented for over 65 years: inclusivity, diversity and independence.  The Black/Yellow/Yellow twin tipped shirt has been an important part of that uniform since its introduction in the late 70s, and has been adopted generation after generation by various subcultures, without prejudice. 

Despite its lineage, we have seen that the Black/Yellow/Yellow twin tipped shirt is taking on a new and very different meaning in North America as a result of its association with the Proud Boys.  That association is something we must do our best to end.  We therefore made the decision to stop selling the Black/Yellow/Yellow twin tipped shirt in the US from September 2019, and we will not sell it there or in Canada again until we’re satisfied that its association with the Proud Boys has ended.'

Proud Boys should rename to Fat Ugly Boys, that's all it's about.  Fat ugly boys with small dicks seeing themselves reflected in Trump thinking that the most powerful man in the world is just like they are.  Stupid, thick virgins.

I’ve been amusing myself on Twitter this morning with Trumpton’s posting fake pictures of the MAGA gathering yesterday.

My favourite was a pastor posting a picture of the London Anti-Brexit March. I’ve asked what he thinks god will think of his lies, and told him he’ll be heading down to see the horned guy. Let’s see if he replies.

17 hours ago, mattyq said:

Mate, it's one thing hand counting in NZ, pop 5 mill, another in the US, pop 330 mill.

We hand count in the UK but logistics/geography is so much easier than a continent sized country

Why is the population size relevant? The bigger the population, more hands are there to count.

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Trump says Biden won, but it is because he cheated.

Apparently someone then told him that was what a concession looks like and an hour later we get:

"I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go,"

He couldn't concede a hand of poker the fucking narcissistic cuntwomble

No one seems to point out to the bestest businessman that his eye for talent is not so bigly good.

Unless we are talking about Miss Teen USA.

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”