You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

Here in Aotea (NZ) we have hand counting of election ballots. We have a gold standard system.

The Senator is indicating a hand count recount for Georgia, to determine whether there was a software counting glitch. Good.

The whole bloody election should have been hand counted.

https://www.oann.com/sen-lankford-election-is-not-over-biden-is-not-president-elect/

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of President Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted the network.[4][29][30]

The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Just wondering how big Stig’s phone bill is going to be this month.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-trumps-voter-fraud-war-room-became-a-fart-infused-room-from-hell?via=twitter_page

Hahaha I'd love 10 seconds on the phone with the spaceship headed gimp. 

"Is that Donald?"

"Yes who is this?"

"Sun-bed shops are money laundering gaffs no wonder you use that fake bake stuff, does your dick slinging wife apply it to your back with one of them mits? How much is she charging for a go these days? You look like a fucking foreskin you lying pissing baldy cunt, see ya round yeah" 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Here in Aotea (NZ) we have hand counting of election ballots. We have a gold standard system.

The Senator is indicating a hand count recount for Georgia, to determine whether there was a software counting glitch. Good.

The whole bloody election should have been hand counted.

https://www.oann.com/sen-lankford-election-is-not-over-biden-is-not-president-elect/

Mate, it's one thing hand counting in NZ, pop 5 mill, another in the US, pop 330 mill.

We hand count in the UK but logistics/geography is so much easier than a continent sized country

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

If you bothered reading the thread from when you were last here you’d see this was dealt with on the previous page.

Apologies for that. Didn’t realise. My mini iPad was a bit slow loading this morning but yes, I should have backtracked.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

To save you the trouble, the dead lady appeared on Fox as well getting an apology from Tucker.

Yeah ol’ Tucker usually admits it when he’s wrong. Particularly when all the other rats are jumping the Trump Titanic.

On 13/11/2020 at 11:10, Pete said:

Just shoot the cunt and be done with all these shenanigans!

He’s clearly a danger to the USA and its democratic policy so put a nice shiny bullet between his eyes and end this idiocy. 

There is no democratic policy, which is what I pointed out way back in the thread. Every Demopublican President since 9/11 has been and will continue to be a Quisling. The deep state (of which the giant corporates are a part) continue to own and run America.

in case you missed it - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/apr/24/usa.comment

I'm sure the guy who posted this is a total prick, I mean his show is called "Lives Matter", enough said really. I've also got nothing against some of the core ideas of anarchism, but some of these antifa people sure act like fucking idiots at times. This is tame compared to the hours worth of clips you could find of them attacking and harrassing people over the last four years but it sums up how pathetic they've often been too. They've been tasked with a mission to confront neo-Nazis and/or tear down the system but this is often how it's turned out. Great job.

Imagine seeing a terrified young woman clutching on to someone else and hoping she can get out of the area as fast as possible safely and thinking "You know what? I still need that Trump cap." You'd think antifa had a fetish for Trump caps and USA flags the way they go after them.

1 hour ago, Red Shift said:

There is no democratic policy, which is what I pointed out way back in the thread. Every Demopublican President since 9/11 has been and will continue to be a Quisling. The deep state (of which the giant corporates are a part) continue to own and run America.

in case you missed it - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/apr/24/usa.comment

Agreed mostly, both sides are fucking frauds and have been for a good while now. Reminds me of this I saw the other day too :

cdb1dH1.png