Quantcast
US Election 2020 Thread - Page 108 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

US Election 2020 Thread

17 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Lisa Nandy is boss. Tearing into Tory cunts and Raab on Sky News for being pathetic with dealing with Trump.

She's got something about her has Lisa Nandy.

“BAD THINGS HAPPENED”

The language of a fucking 7 year old.

The world deserves every thing it gets for ever having this sack of shit in charge of anything bigger than a calculator. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

She's got something about her has Lisa Nandy.

I said on here a while back that each time I hear her talk she impresses me more.

Lincoln Project are allegedly looking to set up as a right-wing media outlet now. So that's 67m in donations in return for largely ineffective ads and another Fox News. Great stuff.

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

At doing what? It doesn't look like they flipped many Republicans at all.

Based on what?? You could count the folks in their boardroom and acknowledge they flipped a few.

Or you could look at the map that shows states flipped from the last election. Which won this election.

I am quite sure they are looking for a bigger platform and am pretty sure they will continue taking the piss out of Trump/far right

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Brownie said:

Not sure i’d describe 4m+ as a “smidge”.

4m+ is Bidens majority, 1.6% of the voting age population. This puts Biden 0.8% above the percentage who voted for him and Trump 0.8% below. How small do you want a smidge to be?

12 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

At doing what? It doesn't look like they flipped many Republicans at all.

Well, Biden got more votes than anybody who ever ran in an election in the United States. He flipped several States, including one that is pretty much always Republican. Might have helped a certain section. 

Now, who alleged it?