You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Instead of starting one abroad he's started one in the US of A 

It looks like he's sent it pretty close and I agree that the state of things over there now is really bad. One of the side effects of a moron like himself becoming president I suppose. I've thought this could be the case from the off too though, that he'd be a nightmare domestically but less of a nightmare with foreign policy.

Even without new wars though there's still been a coup in Bolivia (that's at least been overturned), more sanctions for Venezuela, sanctions on Iran and the assassinations, Yemen carrying on like it has done and all of the other shit the US has engaged in, so I'm not pretending he was some type of pacifist. He's probably a sociopath/psycho like many others before him.

And things might get even more authoritarian in general if Dems push for these domestic terror laws they've been going on about. It's almost like both sides don't really give a shit and instead take advantage of the mess the last lot created.

1 minute ago, Colt Seavers said:

I don't really know much about American politics, is it normal for a president to pardon people on his way out or his this just his final act of being a dick?

Apologies if this is a stupid question but this is America so anything is possible

Its normal for presidents to do it.

Also, i have no doubt that Trump Jr has rattled Melania more than his old man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Where are yous watching?

CNN. Funny as fuck he obviously made sure they timed take off so they left the ground at the very end of My Way paying over the speakers. It's like watching a movie. All his family climbing up the stairs getting on it... the most hateful family on the planet. Sorry to the pilots and staff but I wouldn't shed a tear if it nose dived into the fucking ground. Funny just as they took off, I was pissing myself and the CNN anchor just burst out laughing. I hope Abby Phillip is working today. 

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I like her enough bits for the both of us. Would bum her and her dead eyes all day long.

Yeah I'd love a go to be honest. 

After four years, I've just now turned off my Chrome extension called "Make America Kittens again" which has faithfully replaced any image of Trump (and Bannon/Barr) with a picture of a kitten.

I just wanted to see the images of him leaving this morning before (hopefully) removing it for good.

I look forward to images of him covered in filth, losing the tiny bit left of his mind, and living a short and torturous few remaining days/months/years before dying a painful death. Hopefully in prison.

Horrible shit stain of a human being. Fuck him and anyone who supports him.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

What do we reckon then, is someone going to try to whack Biden? 

BetFair and Matchbook have had markets open on Biden not being sworn in today. Probably desperate hardcore Trump cunts hoping someone takes Biden out.

I put a few grand on this being Trumps last day at 1.02. Free money.

I've already made a fair wedge from trading on the result last year.