You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

Yep, nobody called Trump not paying Rudy for his legal work, such as it was. Poor Rudy, caught out being a perv in the Borat movie, having to give a press conference in a lawn management company car park because they forgot to book the hotel, melting on camera, ands being laughed out of court by his peers. Going through that and now the guy who made him do it won’t pay him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yep, nobody called Trump not paying Rudy for his legal work, such as it was. Poor Rudy, caught out being a perv in the Borat movie, having to give a press conference in a lawn management company car park because they forgot to book the hotel, melting on camera, ands being laughed out of court by his peers. Going through that and now the guy who made him do it won’t pay him.

I feel so bad for him. Such a nice man xxx

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

If he gets disbarred he'll have to pay someone else to sue him. 

Imagine believing Donald Trump has your best interests at heart. How fucked up must your perspective of the world be to believe that. Even part of Trump himself must know hes a psychologically damaged human being.

Its like letting Gary Glitter mind your kids even though you know his past, yet you still do it because youre sticking it to the people who tell you youre either stupid or fucking mad, which you 100 percent are.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Imagine believing Donald Trump has your best interests at heart. How fucked up must your perspective of the world be to believe that. Even part of Trump himself must know hes a psychologically damaged human being.

Its like letting Gary Glitter mind your kids even though you know his past, yet you still do it because youre sticking it to the people who tell you youre either stupid or fucking mad, which you 100 percent are.

Imagine if all 70-odd million of them got treatment - the mental health bill in the USA would make the pandemic look like a bruised buttock.

20 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Have these fuckers never watched a Bourne film?

A man who took part in the deadly Capitol riot turned over video evidence of himself to an FBI agent just days after the event occurred, according to an FBI affidavit.

Lyons was surprised that authorities had found the photos as they had been up for only a few hours before being taken down. He reportedly said he could not "guarantee that he posted it," but then showed agents the same photos saved on his phone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, John102 said:

Not sure if it's been posted already but 2x Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller was arrested for attending the storming of building. 

He will be disappointed when he looks back, as he isn't that sort of bro. 

1849.jpg

He's six foot six and was wearing his Team USA Olympic jacket. 

11 hours ago, skaro said:

I think the "have you stopped beating your wife" problem for the GOP is that they, equally with the Dems, were the swamp Trump was supposedly draining.

The thing is, Trump has now created a new Swamp that the GOP has to itself.

Jump back into the old swamp with the Dems and take your chances, or somehow find a way to stay afloat in the new one that's all their own?

This is generally unchartered territory for rightist parties born to rule.

One way or the other, this intellectually ineffectual bridge and tunnel guy - "perhaps bleach might be the answer to covid" - has had a pretty remarkable run.

Then again, Hitler, Stalin and Pot were fairly unlikely lads.

PS. And yes, the independent/moderate support was a real eye-opener, but perhaps not surprising when you think 74m viewpoints weren't going to be overly dissuaded from their loyalty and conviction by that "Star Wars cantina" cavalcade in DC last week.

So we're both just saying it's all fucked? 

On 13/01/2021 at 23:10, Red Shift said:

Epoch Times. Right wing, but not Fascist. Interview with the spokeswoman for the Data Integrity Group. Why were the errors not addressed? How on Earth can America move on if such a large proportion of voters - across the political spectrum- think there were voting irregularities?

Refusing to discuss it doesn’t dismiss it. No I won’t let go of this until I’m satisfied with the response. America needs to heal. Proper debunking plays a vital part in that, but I’m a lay person and wouldn’t know where to start.

I enjoy the the clips of Aussie cranks you post on here because they’re short and unintentionally hilarious, but surely you can’t expect anybody to sit through 50+ minutes of that. Especially when it’s taken into account that you’ve posted this...⬇️

On 14/01/2021 at 00:14, Red Shift said:

It was thrown out because they had no idea how to refute it, or give a counter argument. 

They aren’t the only people that want answers. Millions of Americans want answers, and that is my point. Hiding this stuff under the table w/o a proper rebuttal / refutation, only stokes the fire of unrest.

More analysis here. This is data analysis, non political.

https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anomalies-2020?fbclid=IwAR3rO9CRr6zM7ug3k1YrhTYNjQvwmLz0pRT0fa2H0WGVaNb3SH1FlNFbqMY

... for what seems like once a week for three months. Come on, man. You’ve got to up your game if you’re gonna keep people interested. What’s Alan Jones screeching about this week? The swastika stuff was a half decent effort, I’ll give you that. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I enjoy the the clips of Aussie cranks you post on here because they’re short and unintentionally hilarious, but surely you can’t expect anybody to sit through 50+ minutes of that. Especially when it’s taken into account that you’ve posted this...⬇️

... for what seems like once a week for three months. Come on, man. You’ve got to up your game if you’re gonna keep people interested. What’s Alan Jones screeching about this week? The swastika stuff was a half decent effort, I’ll give you that. 

Really, three months? Bloody hell time flies.

As I’ve said a few times now, I have had unanswered questions about the way the election unfolded. It’s not about wanting Trump to win, or Biden to lose. I’m genuinely anti - establishment. On election night and in the following days, it just took so bloody long to count the damn votes, and yes, I’ll be honest, I found it hard to accept Biden had turned over a several hundred thousand vote Trump lead in, I think, Pennsylvania, at first. Not just because of the size of the lead, but because with all the vitriol toward Trump over his term I wouldn’t put it past them to cheat, to get rid of him. I trust the Dems as little as I trust Trump, in effect. The political system in the US is for all intents and purposes, fucked.

As for looking for any possible sign that the Dems had rolled Trump in an anti constitutional way, I was hardly likely to get any info from a left dem supporting media, was I?

However, that’s it from me, in terms of my spoiling the pro dem party/gloat gloat the wicked Trump is dead revelry. I’m now satisfied that the Dems won above board. Not that it matters.

Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss. It’s been my motto for decades as society crumbles. I’m more of supporter of a resource based global economy as per Bucky Fuller/Jacques Fresco/Peter Joseph.