You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

42 minutes ago, John102 said:

Somewhere in deepest darkest Amercia, someone is furiously typing away in order to come up with some absurd conspiracy that links this man and the police officer who also killed himself. They will both be NWO shills by the morning, offed because they knew too much and were going to expose the antifa plot to storm the capital and at the same time, massive pawns in Trumps plan to throw Biden in jail and string up Pelosi on the lawn of the White House.

Its clear as day if you look at the letter form the joint chiefs a couple of pages back. If you pick specific letters on certain lines you will come up with a sum that proves the army are with them and these 2 coppers needed to be knocked off.

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

I think they are aware of that,  there has been a lack of flesh on display in recent day's.  Maybe restrain from sending them in cock pics.

I cant help it. As soon as Abby Phillip comes on it kicks off in my living room 

tumblr_nhbis3UXWp1ss5xrko1_1280.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Honestly its like an episode of South Park. 

The longer it goes on, the funnier/crazier it gets, but there will be a line where there is no turning back and then it won't be so funny any more, and unfortunately that's easier to see in hindsight. We might have crossed it with the capitol riots. Civil war might be inevitable at this point, even if it takes another 1-4 years to materialise. The Trump loons have an army of martyrs now. Every loon put down by police is more proof of corruption to them.

BB1cIjaR.img?h=480&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Actor and martial artist Chuck Norris has been forced to deny that he attended last week's Capitol Hill riot after a photo of a man with a striking resemblance appeared on social media.

Following the riot, a picture was uploaded to social media of a Donald Trump supporter who shared similar features to the 80-year-old star.

The picture of the man who looked similar to Chuck Norris caused some confusion, with many online believing the actor had actually attended the riot.

Norris is a 80s screen legend who rose to fame after appearing in Bruce Lee movie Way of the Dragon and becoming an action movie stalwart in films including Delta Force.

In more recent times he has become a popular meme that riffs on his impossibly tough image with lines such as 'Chuck Noris doesn't turn on the shower, he stares at it until it starts to cry.'

BB1cIq3j.img?h=1536&w=2560&m=6&q=60&o=f&

He is a staunch supporter of the Republican party, a Christian and also supports gun rights.

Speaking yesterday, Norris' manager Erik Kritzer confirmed that the man in the picture wasn't Chuck Norris.

He said: 'Chuck remains on his range in Texas where he has been with his family.'

Kritzer added that 'Chuck is much more handsome' than the man in the photograph.

The actor and martial artist also took to his own Facebook page to deny that the man in the picture was him.

In a post uploaded yesterday, Chuck said: 'It has come to my attention that unfortunately there was a Chuck Norris lookalike at the DC Capitol riots on January 6th. It wasn’t me and I wasn’t there.

'Let me be clear that there is no room for violence of any kind in our society, including in the context of political protests and that a peaceful transition of power is fundamental to our democratic system of government. 

'I am and always will be for Law and Order.'

The attack on the US Capitol Wednesday happened as members of Congress met to certify Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory.

So far, at least 82 people have been arrested and more than 55 have been charged over the insurrection. Hundreds more are being hunted by the authorities but are yet to be found, including 25 people who are being investigated on terrorism charges.

In 2016, Chuck Norris voiced his support for President Donald Trump, saying that Obama 'craziness' would have continued if Hillary Clinton had been elected into office.

In an op-ed written for the website WND, Norris wrote: 'And most grievous of all, justice seats on the U.S. Supreme Court will be filled by Hillary's nominees, and their next decade of decisions will certainly dismantle or destroy what is left of our republic.' 

Norris is best known for playing the karate-kicking lawman Cordell Walker in 'Walker, Texas Ranger' which ran between 1993 and 2001. 

20 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Uh - oh.

There is a woman member of congress (can't recall her name) who is suggesting certain Congress members led "tours" of the Capitol the day before to folks who ended up inside the next day.

This her?