You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Brownie said:

I don’t envisage a situation where Blow Job would dispute an election result and incite a mob to storm Parliament.

Of course they are both right wing cunts but there are some major, glaring differences which is what I am alluding to.

One is an incompetent stooge, the other is a dangerous despotic cunt.

Maybe not, but Johnson did illegally prorogue parliament when it was getting tricky for him in the House. He, along with many other Tories, also happily engage in dog whistle politics to suit their own ends, and repeatedly lie in interviews, press releases and in parliament. He's not as damaged and deranged as Trump, but he's certainly not averse to acting the cunt when he feels he needs to.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Maybe not, but Johnson did illegally prorogue parliament when it was getting tricky for him in the House. He, along with many other Tories, also happily engage in dog whistle politics to suit their own ends, and repeatedly lie in interviews, press releases and in parliament. He's not as damaged and deranged as Trump, but he's certainly not averse to acting the cunt when he feels he needs to.

He’s a cunt, he’s just not in the same category of cunt as Trump, which was my original point.

So in that sense it’s hard to compare us and the States right now. If Blow Job was the President, I think CNN’s coverage would be vastly different, sadly.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

4 minutes ago, Brownie said:

He’s a cunt, he’s just not in the same category of cunt as Trump, which was my original point.

So in that sense it’s hard to compare us and the States right now. If Blow Job was the President, I think CNN’s coverage would be vastly different, sadly.

I agree with both posts, which hopefully says more about the state of media than it does about me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

One of the replies to that says they saw a longer clip and that cop is telling other cops out of shot to get moving, no idea if that's right or not though. Anyway I don't think any footage will beat that cop inside telling others that nobody can come in as Trumpsters are walking past. 100% looks like something out of a comedy sketch.

6 hours ago, mars said:

I had no idea it was fake. It’s been circulating for a while, and with all the Trump hate shit going down, I thought it was real. Everybody seems to have a camera in any given situation. It’s getting harder to tell the truth from the jokes.

So debunk the Mark Levin video as well while your at it. It might help put 7 million people (his followers) at ease and help them move on more objectively, because both those videos would have been adding fuel to the protest fire.

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

One of the replies to that says they saw a longer clip and that cop is telling other cops out of shot to get moving, no idea if that's right or not though. Anyway I don't think any footage will beat that cop inside telling others that nobody can come in as Trumpsters are walking past. 100% looks like something out of a comedy sketch.

I know man - unfortunately there is no longer clip and that is just the fella spouting shit. Otherwise he would have posted it - but yes, the clip you are talking about is really all you need.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Arnie starts off well then descends into the American being deeply up their own arse self proclaimed great hope of all humanity bullshit. Their view of themselves makes me cringe beyond belief. 

Fuck me, Bobby , learn your history , do you not realise if it wasn't for Randy Quaid and Bruce Willis there wouldn't even be any humanity left anyway ?

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Fuck me, Bobby , learn your history , do you not realise if it wasn't for Randy Quaid and Bruce Willis there wouldn't even be any humanity left anyway ?

Yippee Kyay. Mr Falcon.