You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Parler founder threatening to sue Apple if they remove the Parler App from the App Store. Google have already removed it from the Play Store.

I’m sure Apple’s army of lawyers are shitting it...

Isnt parler owned by that cambridge analytica twat? Hardly small fry himself.

13 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think one of the bigger questions that's been brought up already in the thread but never really gone into much is how the fuck they managed to get in there in the first place.

I'm sure some of the US establishment wouldn't have thought it too much of a bad idea to allow them in eventually once the cronies had been shuffled off to safety and then take advantage of the chaos that's currently going on. Greenwald, Snowden and others are already talking about this to some extent too.

This video has a bit of footage of just how easy it was to walk in. It also clearly distinguishes the difference between the vast - and it was certainly hundreds of thousands - some sources saying over a million - majority outside in peaceful protest and the few hundred (at most) thugs rushing the building.

If Trump was inciting insurrection, then 99% of those present, chose not to follow him. That makes Trump an utterly ineffective useless leader, and shows him to be incapable of mounting a Coup, showing how utterly stupid the cries of Coup are.

A few hundred strong gang of fuckwits - followed through on their ridiculous plan to steal the election back.

Only in America.

As always, follow the money...

https://documented.net/2021/01/republican-attorneys-general-dark-money-group-organized-protest-preceding-capitol-mob-attack/#.X_kbGe4s56k.twitter

Republican Attorneys General Dark Money Group Organized Protest Preceding Capitol Mob Attack

January 7, 2021

The Rule of Law Defense Fund (RLDF), a 501(c)(4) arm of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA), helped organize the protest preceding the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that took place on January 6, 2021. 

As a 501(c)(4), RLDF is not required to reveal its donors. RLDF has received at least $175,000 from the Koch-backed Freedom Partners. Other RLDF donors includeJudicial Crisis Network, the Rule of Law Project, and the Edison Electric Institute. 

RAGA is a 527 political organization that helps elect Republican attorneys general and can accept unlimited contributions from wealthy individuals and corporations. As previously reported by Documented, RAGA received significant funding from numerous corporations in 2020, including Koch Industries ($375k), Comcast Corporation ($200k), Walmart ($140k), Home Depot ($125k), Amazon ($100k), TikTok ($75k), 1-800 Contacts ($51k), Chevron ($50k), The National Rifle Association ($50k), Monsanto ($50k), Facebook ($50k), Fox Corporation ($50k), Uber ($50k), Coca Cola ($50k), Exxon ($50k), and Google ($25k). 

RLDF appeared in a list of groups“Participating in the March to Save America” alongside entities including Stop the Steal, Turning Point Action, Tea Party Patriots and others.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-07-at-9.25.55-AM-768

RLDF also sent out a robocall detailing where and when the protest would take place. 

“I’m calling for the Rule of Law Defense Fund with an important message,” the robocall stated. “The march to save America is tomorrow in Washington D.C. at the Ellipse in President’s Park between E St. and Constitution Avenue on the south side of the White House, with doors opening at 7:00 a.m. At 1:00 p.m., we will march to the Capitol building and call on congress to stop the steal. We are hoping patriots like you will join us to continue to fight to protect the integrity of our elections. For more information, visit MarchtoSaveAmerica.com. This call is paid for and authorized by the Rule of Law Defense Fund, 202-796-5838.” 

RLDF’s role in organizing the protests, which turned into a violent mob attack inside the Capitol, is ironic given its 2020 election campaign warning of “lawless liberal mobs” burning down buildings and committing violence. The campaign, dubbed “Lawless Liberals”, came in the aftermath of the largely peaceful protests following the murder of George Floyd by police and the shooting of Jacob Blake. 

“The Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA)’s five-month Lawless Liberals video campaign repeatedly warned Americans about the dangerous reality of lawless liberals run amok in cities across the country,” RAGA said in a statement. 

Republican attorneys general have been heavily involved in efforts to undermine the results of the 2020 presidential election. Shortly after Joe Biden was declared the winner, Republican attorneys general filed a brief with the U.S. Supreme Court that sought to reject some mailed ballots in the state of Pennsylvania. Republican attorney general Ken Paxton–who has been embroiled in bribery, abuse of office and other criminal allegations–filed a lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court regarding four battleground states and alleging unconstitutional changes to their voting laws before the 2020 election. Prior to the protests, Paxton appeared on Fox News and said he hoped to be at both rallies. 

RAGA and Republican attorneys general issued statements denouncing the violence. “The Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) and the Republican attorneys general (AGs) stand together to condemn the violence, destruction, and rampant lawlessness occurring at the U.S. Capitol today. These actions are an affront to the rule of law, our Constitution, and our American political discourse.”

RLDF, which helped organize the protest, has not made a statement at the time this report was published. 

8 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Still not up there with my favourite American names, Todger Strunk and Randy Bumgardner.

Parents must have despised the little fucker early on to go with Randy.

Apparently changed from Baumgartner by a previous generation, you can see why, baumgartner is such an embarrassing name.

31 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Christ, at first I thought it was just a few and was wondering why the police were static, then the camera pans round and there's hundreds of the cunts all the way down the passage and outside. They were telling the police to 'go home' and 'let us in' as if they expected them to and coordinating the crush with chants of 'heave-ho'.

8 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Makes you think about the origination of these names.

In the case of the latter, with all the sowing of plants they do, on hands and knees, arse in the air, that gardner was asking for it. We can hazard a guess that it was his boss, the estate owner, who was the man who claimed the prize. In telling of his conquests among his peers, he became known as Randy Bumgardner, an altogether more intriguing and distinguished name than plain old Randall Smith.

The Football Ramble have a theory that all American parents sit their kids down at the age of 3/4 and just ask them what they want to be called?

There’s no other explanation.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Football Ramble have a theory that all American parents sit their kids down at the age of 3/4 and just ask them what they want to be called?

There’s no other explanation.

Hahahahaha. We have a winner. 

The US is just an experiment in the extremes of humanity. Full brilliance and full retard in the same class. They all to a man act like they're in a movie and the cameras are rolling the corny bastards. You ever seen American kids on reality shows like masterchef or something they're all extremely over confident and super comfortable infront of cameras the little pricks. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The US is just an experiment in the extremes of humanity. Full brilliance and full retard in the same class. They all to a man act like they're in a movie and the cameras are rolling the corny bastards. You ever seen American kids on reality shows like masterchef or something they're all extremely over confident and super comfortable infront of cameras the little pricks. 

Unwatchably shit. I think I posted about it on here once after one contestant (who was only about 8 or 9) claimed to always have been a feminist and into classic French cuisine.

4 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Unwatchably shit. I think I posted about it on here once after one contestant (who was only about 8 or 9) claimed to always have been a feminist and into classic French cuisine.

Ha ha when I was 8 I liked football, pannini stickers and shoehorning Lotus Esprit Turbos into every story I wrote in school. 

• Upvote 1