You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

Thanks to my Twitter feed I saw that video of that women shot dead by authorities earlier.

Seeing it I had an overwhelming feeling of sadness, seeing someone allowing themselves to be killed over Donald Fucking Trump - of all people.

A whole life extinguished over that absolute cunt who will be happy, no doubt, the riots happened and will barely think twice about the people who were killed. 

Such a fucked up day. 

Yeah I thought the same, what a sad waste of life, and the other three who died of heart problems. Why are they hanging on his every word? Its obvious the election is over, he's lost. If they felt that strongly about this Maga nonsense surly the best strategy would be to wait and see what happens in four years time.

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah I thought the same, what a sad waste of life, and the other three who died of heart problems. Why are they hanging on his every word? Its obvious the election is over, he's lost. If they felt that strongly about this Maga nonsense surly the best strategy would be to wait and see what happens in four years time.

You have repeated twice they died from heart attacks, where are getting that from? 3 hearts attacks seems a lot.

50 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

For four years this guy's saying 'Trump is posting inflammatory rhetoric, lies, conspiracy theories and disinformation, we have to ban him Mark!'

Zuckerberg says, "no, he makes us too much money."

TWO WEEKS before the end of his presidency, he calls downstairs: "Trump's account" he says, "it can go."

"Trump wasn't making him any money no more?"

"And THAT, was Mark Zuckerberg."

Vincent-Curatola-in-The-Sopranos.jpg

I may have to borrow this

4 hours ago, skaro said:

If you want Trump lynched, I'm cool.

I'm just not sure what "example" it will set, or what future shite it will avoid.

But anyway.

If History has taught us anything then high up the list would be don't fuck around with Fascists. Smash them, it's the only way

The one about invading Russia isn't applicable in this case

7 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

One thing I forgot to mention is America has kind of brought this on itself. Their political system is a fucking joke. 2 months to verify votes and still another fucking 2 weeks for inauguration. I'm actually amazed it hasn't kicked off since all the recounts prior to the Georgia run off.

How the fuck can a guy who lost an election still be in power? Is there another country where this happens?

Fucking tear it up and start again.

And remove the cunt from office NOW and not in 2 weeks. Start impeachment proceedings asap...

If it was up to me, I'd have him charged, arrested on every fucking incitement charge there. Stick him in a Washington prison for a fucking month so every inmate can violenty gang rape his arsehole until it bleeds.

Violence begets violence. Always has done, always will do.

• Like 2

All those Republicans now condemning Trump's actions can fuck off. They tossed his salad for years and allowed him to let the situation escalate towards the shambles we've seen over the past couple of months especially. They are complicit by association.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Trumo said:

All those Republicans now condemning Trump's actions can fuck off. They tossed his salad for years and allowed him to let the situation escalate towards the shambles we've seen over the past couple of months especially. They are complicit by association.

Can't wash the #trumpstink off.

They are complicit by their actions - not by association.