You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I don't know the circumstances of the other three, but if you're part of an armed mob that storms a government building - forcing said government to be evacuated - and get shot by an armed guard in the process, I'd say that's just about one of the stupidest things you can fucking do. 

She's got this year's Darwin awards absolutely sewn-up.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

not gonna lie, I do find Ivanka sexy in that joyless sex doll type way. She'd do anything, but feel nothing, all about the image she gives off.

'Oh, you're sticking a pinapple up my arse, that must be nice for you, continue, I'm gonna eat you as soon as you've cum anyway'

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Can't see the 25th amendment getting anywhere even if they did try and use it. Think he's there until the 20th.

What to do with Trump after he goes is a very difficult question. I know it's easy to say throw the book at him, charge him with sedition etc... but it really could have catastrophic consequences so you have to weigh things up carefully.

No one knows how things will play out with him once he's not president. Will the overwhelming support for his actions he currently gets from Republicans start to fade or will it hold? I'd imagine ten years after the end of WWII a lot of Germans who fully backed the Third Reich either renounced their views or just pretended they didn't hold them at all, similarly in ten years time Republicans could gloss over the Trump era and pretend they didn't support him or he (not him personally as he'll be dead) could have just as firm a grip through his family consolidating control of the party. President Don Jr anyone?

It's pretty scary the amount of support he currently holds from Republicans. And it's not all crazies either, there will be a similar percentage of support in Republicans in the armed services, police forces etc... I seen something on Twitter before identifying one of the people who stormed the Capitol and he was a graduate from an Ivy League college who works for a securities firm. This is a lot more embedded and widespread than some people realise.

I can see the arguments for making an example of him to try and lessen the chance a President will act like this again. The worry is that the next person with tendencies like Trump isn't an openly full blown Psychopath and is a slicker operator who can succeed where Trump failed.

On balance though, I think going for him on Sedition, inciting violence, anything like that is too big a risk to take. I'd go the Al Capone route and get SDNY to nail him on his taxes and whatever else they're looking at which would cause a lot less controversy and simultaneously take down some of the people close to him where it won't create as much fuss, such as Kushner and the like. Also, cut off his reach as much as possible. If he wants to rant and rave on Parler and Fox News then there isn't much anyone can do about that, but he's preaching to the converted there. There is absolutely no reason though to give him a platform on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Get him fucked off.

There should be an investigation into his presidency how have the likes of him and kushner used their roles to line their own pockets. If he's guilty of breaking laws he should be prosecuted the whole immunity of a king shouldn't exist in a democracy. If he's guilty of crime he should pay the price the same as anybody ive no idea why people think he should be allowed to just get away with anything. The cunt actually may not be guilty of anything other than being a complete cunt. The presidency should be scrutinised this whole class of billionaires and politicians feel laws only apply to plebs. Immunity and pardoning fuck them.

11 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One is Trump DNA and the other just has it running down her inside leg, so Melania on a technicality, though, not gonna lie, I do find Ivanka sexy in that joyless sex doll type way. She'd do anything, but feel nothing, all about the image she gives off.

'Oh, you're sticking a pinapple up my arse, that must be nice for you, continue'

I'm not convinced Ivanka is his, he and all of his  other kids look like some kind of genetic experiment gone wrong. I'm pretty certain Ivana was getting porked by someone else and is fuck all to do with Trump. 

I'm with you on the fact she's probably really dull in bed. But then again I grew up on a council estate so I'm used to mentally deranged sluts with serious daddy issues. 

• Upvote 1

On a much smaller scale.

Ive had protesters occupying  City Hall myself, they got away with a £2500 fine for taking to the speakers chair.

That said, they supported our case, but obviously took it a step too far. The elected chambers should be holy for those elected by the people unless you are invited to speak. 

21 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One is Trump DNA and the other just has it running down her inside leg, so Melania on a technicality, though, not gonna lie, I do find Ivanka sexy in that joyless sex doll type way. She'd do anything, but feel nothing, all about the image she gives off.

'Oh, you're sticking a pinapple up my arse, that must be nice for you, continue'

I wouldn't think Melania's has had anything running down her leg for a few years. Anyone with a pulse and a cock in her general vicinity on January 22nd has a great chance of getting a ride.

11 minutes ago, Code said:

On a much smaller scale.

Ive had protesters occupying  City Hall myself, they got away with a £2500 fine for taking to the speakers chair.

That said, they supported our case, but obviously took it a step too far. The elected chambers should be holy for those elected by the people unless you are invited to speak. 

"What do we want?!"

"Nok Er Nok"

"When do we want it?"

"Fanny Nok!" 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I asked this a while back and I might not get the chance again so I'll ask now (And I'm sorry to derail the thread but...)

Would you rather shag Ivanka or Melania ? 

ad5cf37bd698e8b54406d831494fc416.jpg Melania-Trump1.jpg

Melania for me. For a host of reasons. 

Why Not Both? / Why Don't We Have Both? | Know Your Meme

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One is Trump DNA and the other just has it running down her inside leg*, so Melania on a technicality, though, not gonna lie, I do find Ivanka sexy in that joyless sex doll type way. She'd do anything, but feel nothing, all about the image she gives off.

*Allegedly.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

I wouldn't think Melania's has had anything running down her leg for a few years. Anyone with a pulse and a cock in her general vicinity on January 22nd has a great chance of getting a ride.

Apparently, she's been shagging some lad who works in Trump Tower.

https://mobile.twitter.com/therealrosediv/status/1249829015931760640

She has terrible taste in men.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There should be an investigation into his presidency how have the likes of him and kushner used their roles to line their own pockets. If he's guilty of breaking laws he should be prosecuted the whole immunity of a king shouldn't exist in a democracy. If he's guilty of crime he should pay the price the same as anybody ive no idea why people think he should be allowed to just get away with anything. The cunt actually may not be guilty of anything other than being a complete cunt. The presidency should be scrutinised this whole class of billionaires and politicians feel laws only apply to plebs. Immunity and pardoning fuck them.

You might have more of a point if we lived in an ideal world but we don't. You've got to make the most of what you've got. I'm pretty sure he won't see any jail time for anything because that seems to be the way it works for a lot of the rich in America, but he's 74. Just try and get him on his taxes or whatever and a five year jail term would finish him off. As well as the fact there is talk of him trying to pardon himself or resign and get Pence to do it, he can't pardon state offences so throw it all behind the SDNY.

As for Kushner and the like I'd be astonished if he didn't pardon them before he left office so, again, you're going after them if you can for State crimes. You don't have to like the system but that's the way it is and it isn't changing in time to make a difference to Trump.

Tremendous reportage I just spotted on the Daily Mail online:

Another star weighing in was Stevie Wonder, who called for 'narcissistic and dangerous' Trump to be removed from office following the horrific riots in Washington DC. 

The Superstition signer watched the scenes of violence at the Capitol 'in disbelief' and tweeted

You know, I reckon he probably didn't

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Thanks to my Twitter feed I saw that video of that women shot dead by authorities earlier.

Seeing it I had an overwhelming feeling of sadness, seeing someone allowing themselves to be killed over Donald Fucking Trump - of all people.

A whole life extinguished over that absolute cunt who will be happy, no doubt, the riots happened and will barely think twice about the people who were killed. 

Such a fucked up day. 

Yep. 

There's the play silly games, win silly prizes argument. 

But, I've seen a few of her Twitter posts, and I feel a bit sorry for her. She's been dragged deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole and, to a degree, been radicalised by loons who won't get their own hands dirty but are happy to see/not arsed to see useful idiots like her ending up dead. 

9 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Interesting appraisal below. The Dems strategic plan seemed to work a treat, all put in place even while Trump entered the White House. I pity the American people. They are manipulated from all sides.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/how-gop-lost-control-washington-and-what-comes-next

In the midst (mist) of Red Phoenix' 4chan meltdown over the last day - missed this pearler.

This is from the guy who was so deranged Fox had their own hosts telling folks he was a crank - then sacked him and he started this network.

Good stuff as usual from Red Shift.

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Another star weighing in was Stevie Wonder, who called for 'narcissistic and dangerous' Trump to be removed from office following the horrific riots in Washington DC. 

The Superstition signer watched the scenes of violence at the Capitol 'in disbelief' and tweeted

That's hilarious. I can't believe that they called him a "signer" 

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

There's a theory that stevie wonder isn't blind. It was a way make him stand out to sell records. I remember Macy Gray having him a cake made on a TV show and she took a picture and sent it too him.  If I meet him I'm going to throw a wrench at his face Hans Ohoulihan Style.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I asked this a while back and I might not get the chance again so I'll ask now (And I'm sorry to derail the thread but...)

Would you rather shag Ivanka or Melania ? 

Melania-Trump1.jpg

Melania for me. For a host of reasons. 

VmtGPqS.gif?noredirect

download.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

That's hilarious. I can't believe that they called him a "signer" 

In my rush to mock a journalist for not knowing that Stevie is blind, I totally missed the fact they can't spell either.

I'm hanging my head in shame.

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Trump has just been perma-banned from Facebook and Instagram. 

EDIT: Banned "indefinitely" and for at least the next 2 weeks until his presidency has ended. 

That's outrageous. All his real fans and bots must leave immediately in support of their leader. 

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Trump has just been perma-banned from Facebook and Instagram. 

EDIT: Banned "indefinitely" and for at least the next 2 weeks until his presidency has ended. 

For four years this guy's saying 'Trump is posting inflammatory rhetoric, lies, conspiracy theories and disinformation, we have to ban him Mark!'

Zuckerberg says, "no, he makes us too much money."

TWO WEEKS before the end of his presidency, he calls downstairs: "Trump's account" he says, "it can go."

"Trump wasn't making him any money no more?"

"And THAT, was Mark Zuckerberg."

Vincent-Curatola-in-The-Sopranos.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3