You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, _______________ said:

Well they all have blood on their hands, I get it. But purely on the scenes yesterday he is responsible for the deaths of those four people. It's something he should be impeached for.

We can discuss the many other deaths that US Presidents have been responsible for another time maybe. 

Impeached? Fuck that shit with Herpes. Charles Manson had people kill on his behalf and was convicted of first degree murder. This Trump cunt is worse than Manson.

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Anything constructive or original to say or are you going to act like a fucking patsy who runs with group think and whatever the main stream press tell you, per norm?

Hillary Clinton's foreign policy killed millions of innocent people around the world and a large portion of the American people saw her as a war monger, the evidence from her time in power suggests they were right.

Wow, such a cutting remark, completely wrong of course, but that's par for the course.

Anyhow's I really haven't got time for your special branch of stupidy today, so i'll bid adiou now, but I'll try to keep an eye out for your posts when I need a chuckle.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Wow, such a cutting remark, completely wrong of course, but that's par for the course.

Anyhow's I really haven't got time for your special branch of stupidy today, so i'll bid adiou now, but I'll try to keep an eye out for your posts when I need a chuckle.

Good fuck off.

One thing I forgot to mention is America has kind of brought this on itself. Their political system is a fucking joke. 2 months to verify votes and still another fucking 2 weeks for inauguration. I'm actually amazed it hasn't kicked off since all the recounts prior to the Georgia run off.

How the fuck can a guy who lost an election still be in power? Is there another country where this happens?

Fucking tear it up and start again.

And remove the cunt from office NOW and not in 2 weeks. Start impeachment proceedings asap...

If it was up to me, I'd have him charged, arrested on every fucking incitement charge there. Stick him in a Washington prison for a fucking month so every inmate can violenty gang rape his arsehole until it bleeds.

20 minutes ago, M_B said:

Marvellous stuff.

In all seriousness, a year of weekly psychotherapy would do you the world of good.

Yeah it probably would do if I was a fake anarchist trump maniac russian troll honking retard. Anyway : https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html

Oh and remember that time when the US supported an actual coup in Ukraine while Dems were last in power, the one where neo-nazis took part? I don't remember that much outrage about the fascists then I don't think : https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

I'll go back to playing games and leave the GF adults to it.

19 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Impeached? Fuck that shit with Herpes. Charles Manson had people kill on his behalf and was convicted of first degree murder. This Trump cunt is worse than Manson.

A two-thirds super-majority vote of conviction only removes the president from office. Following a conviction, the Senate may also vote by a simple majority to punish the individual further by barring them from holding future federal office, elected or appointed.[1] Thus, if the Senate has the required two-thirds super-majority vote to remove a president from office during their first term, it would have to hold a second vote to ban them completely from running for reelection.[7] 

Once removed, convicted individuals would still be subject to criminal prosecutions in an actual court of law for the same factual situations.

Not happening ( impeachment - Pence taking over )  just have to hope this was the last hurrah and the next two weeks are just a period of noisy tweets.

Picking up on a previous poster, the authorities need to certainly look at the ridiculous time lapse between the election and the inauguration.

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah it probably would do if I was a fake anarchist trump maniac russian troll honking retard. Anyway : https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html

Oh and remember that time when the US supported an actual coup in Ukraine while Dems were last in power, the one where neo-nazis took part? I don't remember that much outrage about the fascists then I don't think : https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

I'll go back to playing games and leave the GF adults to it.

Ah okay. By that logic, it's all right for Trump to incite violence because Kennedy and Johnson bomb Vietnam to the Stone Age.

Whataboutery is facile by nature, but this is particularly stupid stuff.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

One thing I forgot to mention is America has kind of brought this on itself. Their political system is a fucking joke. 2 months to verify votes and still another fucking 2 weeks for inauguration. I'm actually amazed it hasn't kicked off since all the recounts prior to the Georgia run off.

How the fuck can a guy who lost an election still be in power? Is there another country where this happens?

Fucking tear it up and start again.

And remove the cunt from office NOW and not in 2 weeks. Start impeachment proceedings asap...

If it was up to me, I'd have him charged, arrested on every fucking incitement charge there. Stick him in a Washington prison for a fucking month so every inmate can violenty gang rape his arsehole until it bleeds.

It's crazy, considering it was supposedly designed by people fleeing tranny to prevent the same happening there, they've created a leadership position that is head of the exec, head of state and commander in chief of the military all rolled into one, someone who can make foreign policy and military decisions on a whim, sack and appoint whomever he wants in government and federal positions, and the coup de grace - pardon himself and anyone else he wants. Which means he can basically do what he wants to anyone if he sees fit. Amazing. 

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Not happening ( impeachment - Pence taking over )  just have to hope this was the last hurrah and the next two weeks are just a period of noisy tweets.

Yeah just let him incite more violence via Twitter for the next fortnight.

He should be banned from Twitter and any other platform where he can spread his hate.

1 hour ago, _______________ said:

I think it derails the current discussion a little, i.e. fantasist with power urges crowd to situation where four of them are killed v state sponsored murder. 

Given that US Presidents are involved in both instances, aren't we talking about similar deplorability?

Maybe not.

Previous murderous POTUS's can breathe easier.

5 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Yeah just let him incite more violence via Twitter for the next fortnight.

He should be banned from Twitter and any other platform where he can spread his hate.

Yes, that noble moral social platform Twitter should not be poisoned by fuckwits and haters.

7 minutes ago, skaro said:

Given that US Presidents are involved in both instances, aren't we talking about similar deplorability?

Maybe not.

Previous murderous POTUS's can breathe easier.

I thought we were talking about the election, Trump and the recent attack on the Capitol. I think I will stick on that for now. 

4 minutes ago, Brownie said:

I think they’re missing a huge opportunity by not either impeaching him or invoking the 25th amendment.

Not as easy as that.

Polling shows around half of Republican voters believe in some of this shite, 30/40% of Independant and 15/20% of Democrats!

It's batshit, but there needs to be a very line fine walked here or there could be carnage.

Something has gone very fucking wrong in America and it's very delibrate and knowing.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Well that is a bit of an issue, but there are still ways for people to get info out.

Take Wikileaks for example - they are the publisher of information given to them.

This is in an ideal world, obviously.

And we’re in a position where those with power are causing a lot more damage through the anonymity of social media.

Yeah it's a catch 22. Twitter and other social media sites has given a voice to so called 'little people' working on hugh corporations, government offices etc.  ths opportunity to call out the 'big people' over malpractice and corruption. I'm not sure the ending of anonymity will solve anything bar for giving the rich and powerful the option to sue the poor and weak at will.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not as easy as that.

Polling shows around half of Republican voters believe in some of this shite, 30/40% of Independant and 15/20% of Democrats!

It's batshit, but there needs to be a very line fine walked here or there could be carnage.

Something has gone very fucking wrong in America and it's very delibrate and knowing.

If you bow down to that then you’re letting them win.

He needs to be made an example of.

3 minutes ago, Brownie said:

If you bow down to that then you’re letting them win.

He needs to be made an example of.

You'll find no argument, but it's a potential powder keg and needs to be managed properly.

I've no idea how that's done though as these idiots are so far down the rabbit hole that they will not see sense no matter what evidence you present and 'locking him up' will only confirm their conspiracy and bias.