You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

The majority of Right wing Trump supporters are saying its Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters just to cause trouble!

Why on earth would they risk their life/jail time to disrupt this happening? 

A lot of the pro trump supporters are beyond help. They would need years of rehab to convince them that they are wrong!

It’s because they’ve spent weeks banging on about how they’ll ‘take’ Washington DC, and now it’s gone too far they're all shitting it and trying to disown it.

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Well she's going to be classed as right wing if she supports Trump isn't she? And yeah it looks like that's the case, unless a lot of right wing outlets have got it wrong, and a Florida State Rep too. To be honest I've tried to avoid searching around too much, I've already seen several images of her and it's disturbing.

And yeah maybe it should be more secure? It's the US gov though so I find it hard to care. If it was many other govs buildings including ours I'd not care much either (as long as the corrupt twats inside it don't get harmed either of course, I'm not into any side being harmed.) And whether the person shot is left, right, centrist, whatever, I care more about that than some shitty building being stormed.

I agree with you, some women being murdered tonight is awful whatever her veiws.

• Upvote 1

I hope this is the moment when Republican politicians admit the Emperor has no clothes.

They've supported/accepted/minimized/ignored his nonsense for years, and they're complicit in what has happened because of it.

They're all afraid of getting primaried, the gutless sacks of shit.

• Upvote 1

Would any of this even be an issue if it was a dem saying they'd had an election stolen and a load of the left storming the place? It'd probably be celebrated. Apart from the person that got shot in the neck obviously, and who knows how much chaos would've followed after that.

Both sides are as bad as each other at times too, I mean Trump supporters have been ridiculed for years on end for the lock her up shite, and what do we have now? Lock him up instead from the other side. I find a lot of it boring really.

I think if Trump goes down it's not for his crimes, it's because he wasn't a respected member of the main gov/corp/establishment club that's dominant at the moment and caused too much of a disturbance. Surely we have to remember that if they were genuinely pursuing people for their crimes and following the law huge parts of the entire US gov would have to be in the courts too, and it would then cease to operate properly. It's a fucking sham and the law is designed to protect them in most cases.

• Downvote 10

On the subject of it being left wing agitators pretending to be Trump supporters, whilst it's obviously unadulterated bollocks, that claim might be a bit more believable if the right wing groups and Trump loons hadn't have spent the weeks since the election publicly stating how they intended to "take the house" and "stop the steal."

Man: "I'm going to murder my wife. Going to kill her. Hate her. Going to definitely kill her."

* wife found stabbed to death in bedroom. 

Man: "it wasn't me. It was the milkman, pretending to be me!" 

Fuck off. Dickheads. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Would any of this even be an issue if it was a dem saying they'd had an election stolen and a load of the left storming the place? It'd probably be celebrated. Apart from the person that got shot in the neck obviously, and who knows how much chaos would've followed after that.

Both sides are as bad as each other at times too, I mean Trump supporters have been ridiculed for years on end for the lock her up shite, and what do we have now? Lock him up instead from the other side. I find a lot of it boring really.

I think if Trump goes down it's not for his crimes, it's because he wasn't a respected member of the main gov/corp/establishment club that's dominant at the moment and caused too much of a disturbance. Surely we have to remember that if they were genuinely pursuing people for their crimes and following the law huge parts of the entire US gov would have to be in the courts too, and it would then cease to operate properly. It's a fucking sham and the law is designed to protect them in most cases.

Just fuck off you honking retard.

It was bad enough you were hawking this false equivalence bullshit in 2016; the cheek to do it on today of all days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Heard this a couple of times now; what a load of complete and utter, deflective bollocks.

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Shut the fuck up.

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

How are you settling in on Parler, mate? Things going well for you over there?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yes, this real situation is worse than your imaginary one. 

Stay away from 4chan. It's no good for you. 

• Upvote 1

There's something weird going on here

How can the Police be so passive and fail in their basic role?

They've just allowed a Mob to storm one of the most important and well guarded buildings in the US whilst a key act was taking place.

That sort of shit doesn't happen by accident

OMG, the Lizard People are real