You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah. I'm sure there'll be lots of people that could probably be best described politically as pacifist anarchist, out there being rednecks defending Trump stealing an election with guns. Because that makes perfect sense. Well done Rico, that's up there with the craziest things you've ever said to me.

You believe virtually everything you’re told. All they’d have to do is send you an email marked ‘Top secret - Do it read’ and then set

out a conspiracy involving Hilary, a pizza, incest and kids blood and you’d be locked and loaded.  

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

You believe virtually everything you’re told. All they’d have to do is send you an email marked ‘Top secret - Do it read’ and then set

out a conspiracy involving Hilary, a pizza, incest and kids blood and you’d be locked and loaded.  

Hillary has two L's and a person that believes virtually everything they're told would just flip flop from day to day constantly changing their beliefs.

8 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Red Shift seems to have disappeared back into the sHadOWs.

HAHA - Sidney Powell turned out to be The Kraken, and Trump has released her . Things could not get any more bizarre from here...surely.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-dumps-sidney-powell-from-legal-team-after-eyeopening-remarks/news-story/c5e9f4bc1868bde0e9eb5e03d967cafa

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Just took a cursory look. She wasn’t fired, it was a clarifications. She works for the people. It’s a legal move. 4D chess it is then...

Yes, apparently she practices law on her own standing at a podium that says Trump while speaking to the media at a Trump presser. So, basically just like any other concerned citizen.

Let me start by saying I’m not a fan of Giuliani. However he is an experienced legal council, who knows the law and knows about legal and illegal election procedure.

I should have watched this 4 days ago, but never did. Giuliani is rational, calm and clearly lays out not only the evidence of election fraud, but the complicity of the media to deny the opportunity of investigation.

The affidavits exist - and as he points out, that is what evidence is, and whether they are true or false, is not for anybody but a court of law to decide. It doesn’t make the affidavits ‘not evidence’.

5 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Let me start by saying I’m not a fan of Giuliani. However he is an experienced legal council, who knows the law and knows about legal and illegal election procedure.

I should have watched this 4 days ago, but never did. Giuliani is rational, calm and clearly lays out not only the evidence of election fraud, but the complicity of the media to deny the opportunity of investigation.

The affidavits exist - and as he points out, that is what evidence is, and whether they are true or false, is not for anybody but a court of law to decide. It doesn’t make the affidavits ‘not evidence’.

I'm not a lawyer but it's blatantly obvious to me that Rudy is a bad grifter and is either mentally unwell or incompetent or both.

He doesn't appear to know basic stuff

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Most of the affidavits are people signing that they saw a van or that they weren't offered ice cream but the Dems were.

• Upvote 2