You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Is this right? If so this is way worse than congress voting him back in. We're talking civil war territory here. Or maybe the military would defect and stop it from happening.

Well that's interesting. Not only has the tweet gone but the article as well. It was scary reading but maybe even for Trump, too out of hand. It really did read like something that could start a civil war off too so maybe they figured that Trump would bottle it and not dare or it was just too mental and likely to cause chaos even leaving the article up.

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I listened to about 5 mins of that (when he eventually arrived! ). You know what the problem is with all that, if you're not following this story like we are through this thread, he sounds really credible. We've seen, by no more than reading this thread, nearly everything he mentions there debunked and shown for the lies they are. But if your source of news is something like fox and they present this as is instead of pulling apart all of guiliani's lies, you would reasonably believe that there has been fraud in this election.

I know we can debate all the rights and wrongs of someone consuming their news from there, but some people do and it's really disturbing the damage that can be done. I genuinely fear for our futures the way the world has been turning this last decade. Maybe not even that long. 

22 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I found what was deleted from twitter and that news site, maybe this was the source : Trump at the Rubicon

I did only read about half of it but that half was insane enough. I'll probably read the rest soon.

Ok I read it, that's really fucked up. And the writer has a point too. People have been winding Trump up for so long that maybe he doesn't feel like he has any options left. Maybe he thinks he's going to prison like so many others do, even some in this thread. And maybe that's not a good thing at all to be saying to someone like him in this situation. People need to be trying to calm him the fuck down or this could get really out of hand.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

People need to be trying to calm him the fuck down or this could get really out of hand.

He's a raving narcissist who frankly belongs in an asylum. He's going to try everything possible to retain power, including inciting violence. That's what narcissists do - they don't give a fuck about anything except themselves.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Ok I read it, that's really fucked up. And the writer has a point too. People have been winding Trump up for so long that maybe he doesn't feel like he has any options left. Maybe he thinks he's going to prison like so many others do, even some in this thread. And maybe that's not a good thing at all to be saying to someone like him in this situation. People need to be trying to calm him the fuck down or this could get really out of hand.

But I want the cornered rat to get Waco'd out of the Whitehouse. 

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

People have been winding Trump up for so long that maybe he doesn't feel like he has any options left. Maybe he thinks he's going to prison like so many others do, even some in this thread. And maybe that's not a good thing at all to be saying to someone like him in this situation. People need to be trying to calm him the fuck down or this could get really out of hand.

But why would people want to do that?  Getting rid of him won't be enough.  

Why calmly bat him away, and then get on with the rest of our sane lives, when we can pursue the cunt and put him away in prison - and thus get our vengeance?