You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Brownie said:

230 million thousand.

That’s gonna make some memes.

There's deffo a president's brain is missing vibe, but I honestly don't think it matters, he's just the figurehead for the re-establishment of a system. He'll have talented people around him and heading up his agencies, not fuckups, crooks and clowns like Pompeo et al.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

There's deffo a president's brain is missing vibe, but I honestly don't think it matters, he's just the figurehead for the re-establishment of a system. He'll have good people around him and heading up his agencies, not fuckups, crooks and clowns like Pompeo et al.

Totally agree mate. I don’t think he’s as senile as they suggest either tbh.

He’s 70 fucking 7 what do people expect?

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

There's deffo a president's brain is missing vibe, but I honestly don't think it matters, he's just the figurehead for the re-establishment of a system. He'll have good people around him and heading up his agencies, not fuckups, crooks and clowns like Pompeo et al.

Kamala Harris will be the first woman President 

• Upvote 1

Feels like watching those speeches tonight/this morning was the culmination of a long, mad week on here and Twitter and especially with CNN. It’s been really fun, especially seeing as the end result was what I personally hoped for.

I need a good sleep in tomorrow and to get back to normal because having CNN on 24/7 and constantly refreshing Twitter feeds and this thread isn’t healthy nor is it sustainable!

Glad to have shared it with you all and here’s to the next one.

• Upvote 9