You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Or a break until 4 years time when he either runs again or one of his spawn or Kushner do. I never thought Biden could beat him.

Nor me to be honest, but I'm so glad he did.

Trump is a fucking psychopath in my opinion and should never have been allowed to stand in the first place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, niallers said:

Predictions ladies and gents? 

I think he'll never concede. 

He'll resign, in silence, a few days before inauguration and pence will pardon him and he'll leave the country. 

Don Jr and the rest of his crime family will follow suit. 

It'll probably be best if he just doesn't turn up at the inauguration as it'll just end up taking the spotlight away from Biden and Harris.

I've said it before but watching the fallout from the GOP is going to be fucking great. Just wondering who'll be the first to plunge the knife in.

I reckon Kayleigh McEnany will be one of the first to cash in. 

Delighted to see the back of the fat narcissist. But still leaves me a bit wistful. We now stand alone in terms of populist laughing stock leadership, stuck with our own fuckery of Brexit and, when presented with our opportunity to reject our previous lunacy? We fucking doubled down on it and afforded it even more power.

Still. Hopefully this marks a change of direction the world over.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

Delighted to see the back of the fat narcissist. But still leaves me a bit wistful. We now stand alone in terms of populist laughing stock leadership, stuck with our own fuckery of Brexit and, when presented with our opportunity to reject our previous lunacy? We fucking doubled down on it and afforded it even more power.

Still. Hopefully this marks a change of direction the world over.

You're okay, Brazil still have a populist twat in charge.

38 minutes ago, niallers said:

Predictions ladies and gents? 

I think he'll never concede. 

He'll resign, in silence, a few days before inauguration and pence will pardon him and he'll leave the country. 

Don Jr and the rest of his crime family will follow suit. 

I tend not to follow politics too closely. 

What would twathead need to be pardoned for by the way? 

The current position in NO10, Jhonson, Gove, Raab, Priti has pinned a post #Brexit UK on a second @realDonaldTrump term they are now in trouble multiple promises have been made to their party to mould the UK on the US model. I wish I could tell you more but they have no plan!.

• Upvote 2