You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They're getting desperate now, judging by the tone of the emails they're sending to Trump supporters. 

EmK7CCDX0AIZqyE.jpeg

Fucking scandalous. Cunts. A lot of these people are poor, in low paid or no job, and struggling in the middle of a pandemic. And they’re being played. Hateful.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

I don't now much about art, and never fancied photo shopping much.

But this pic is a f*** sensational piece of artwork.

Well done mate!

As much as i’d love to take credit mate, it’s not my work! Fucking brilliant though, isn’t it?

It's at times like this that I like to gauge opinion of American nutjobs on ar15.com - the website for the discerning automatic weapon owner.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Gentlemen-Listen-up/5-2388163/

Gentlemen, I implore you to listen intently. Observe keenly. Come to terms that almost 250 years ago our founding fathers, in their infinite and divine wisdom, foresaw and predicted an event such as this. The rise of tyranny by no other name. The fallen nature of man creeping toward and advancing this tyranny and the subsequent usurping of our nation’s sacred soul. They provided us, divinely placed midway down the line of their ancestry, the tools at hand to be prepared to defend Her. But they could not find a practical means to transcend centuries to provide us the resolve, cohesion, or courage. That part of the freedom equation is on us.

Now that the darkness is almost upon us, what shall we do? Do we roll over and lock each other’s shackles while pretending they’re not too tight? Turn a blind eye while evil prepares to pluck the other one from Lady Liberty’s stoic gaze? Or do we stand as rightful heirs to the inheritance of freedom and liberty that was given to us by God and our Founders so many moons ago, and put in place the most literal and insurmountable exemplification of the UNITED states that has ever been seen in history.

Now is the time to stir your soul and stow your common grievances. This may well be the final stand to protect freedom on earth, for OUR descendants.

May God Bless America, and deliver Her from evil once and for all.

There's been at least one issue with Michigan's results. It might not turn out to be as bad as they're saying here but the Biden and Trump vote totals had been altered in Antrim County leaving Biden winning because of software used, they're trying to get more counties to check if they had the same problem.

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/antrim-county-clerks-office-to-review-ballots-following-report-of-skewed-results

https://www.9and10news.com/2020/11/06/antrim-county-election-results-corrected-after-software-issue-skewed-initial-results/

9 minutes ago, Brownie said:

As much as i’d love to take credit mate, it’s not my work! Fucking brilliant though, isn’t it?

It mirrors his desperacy as it really is. As you say just brilliant.

Let's see if the other guy can make America sane again.

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

There's been at least one issue with Michigan's results. It might not turn out to be as bad as they're saying here but the Biden and Trump vote totals had been altered in Antrim County leaving Biden winning because of software used, they're trying to get more counties to check if they had the same problem.

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/antrim-county-clerks-office-to-review-ballots-following-report-of-skewed-results

https://www.9and10news.com/2020/11/06/antrim-county-election-results-corrected-after-software-issue-skewed-initial-results/

The key here is that the error was corrected. I don’t know anything about this software but i’d expect it will have controls to ensure any errors are alerted, like in this case.

3 minutes ago, Brownie said:

The key here is that the error was corrected. I don’t know anything about this software but i’d expect it will have controls to ensure any errors are alerted, like in this case.

Yeah if the software itself alerted them to the error it should be fine. I'm not sure if the other counties have been checked but if they haven't and they find more problems they'll surely mention it soon.

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah if the software itself alerted them to the error it should be fine. I'm not sure if the other counties have been checked but if they haven't and they find more problems they'll surely mention it soon.

Just had a look around and there was apparently a similar software error in North Carolina which incorrectly gave Trump 33k votes. Again it was sorted.

No allegations of fraud from the Democrats though.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Just had a look around and there was apparently a similar software error in North Carolina which incorrectly gave Trump 33k votes. Again it was sorted.

No allegations of fraud from the Democrats though.

Thanks didn't know that. It could be just random stuff then and they're making a meal out of their issue to get his base more wound up as usual.