Quantcast
Sheff Utd (H) - Premier League - 24/10/20 - 20:00 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Sheff Utd (H) - Premier League - 24/10/20 - 20:00

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Very attacking if true. Not since Coutinho was here can I remember us playing with four out and out attacking players?

Not sure about that. I think the 4-2-3-1 will allow us to defend a little deeper. A little more compact.

 

Could really do with a clean sheet. Conceding 13 goals in the first five games really is a bit fucking rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Is anyone on here paying for it?


I hope not.

 

If you were planning on doing I have links for you, so donate the money to foodbanks and fuck Sky, the money grabbing cunts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bruce Spanner said:


I hope not.

 

If you were planning on doing I have links for you, so donate the money to foodbanks and fuck Sky, the money grabbing cunts.

I'm not going to pay for it (got the Foodbank link - cheers). Just wondered what the uptake will be - I mean it is up to individuals. To some people fifteen quid isn't a big deal and they can afford that (and a donation).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jennings said:

I'm not going to pay for it (got the Foodbank link - cheers). Just wondered what the uptake will be - I mean it is up to individuals. To some people fifteen quid isn't a big deal and they can afford that (and a donation).  

I think it's the principle rather than the amount. Although the amount is fucking cheeky as well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I'm not going to pay for it (got the Foodbank link - cheers). Just wondered what the uptake will be - I mean it is up to individuals. To some people fifteen quid isn't a big deal and they can afford that (and a donation).  


I quoted you, but it was more general.

 

I hope it’s only a tiny number that do or they’ll start getting ideas about this in any way being OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stream all the way. Fucking greedy cunts. 

 

That said I'm not gonna knock anyone who gets it. I don't think PPV will last after the backlash anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stream all the way. Fucking greedy cunts. 

 

That said I'm not gonna knock anyone who gets it. I don't think PPV will last after the backlash anyway. 

 

The November BT and Sky fixtures have come out and theres no mention of PPV, yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×