Quantcast
Sheff Utd (H) - Premier League - 24/10/20 - 20:00 - Page 23 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Sheff Utd (H) - Premier League - 24/10/20 - 20:00

27 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Anyone actually enjoyed this game? So much these days is sucking any enjoyment out of it. 

Nope, it was a fucking ordeal

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Both games were hard work last season as well. 

The game at home was probably the most confortable never laid a glove on us kind of win you could ever hope for.

Better second half tbf.  It's all such a slog but realistically we're top of the league, weird.  I'm not counting Everton, who won't stay there. 

Get in. That's what we need. Test of mentality, the monsters showed up. Get in!

Lost count of the number of interceptions by the "statistically poor" Joe Gomez. God forbid a 23 year old centre back goes through a bit of bad form...

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Quite clearly yours hasn’t as you’ve picked me up today on two quite clear jokes.

I live in hope you’ll get the next one or I’ll look like somebody who’s indulging a fool.

Have I? I don't think I've been on much today. Where was the first joke?

Not a great performance but we dug out the win and the three points.

You can whine about it, but look at Spurs earlier in the week. Playing well, three goals up, and still only get the point. We may not be playing well but we’re still sitting on Everton’s shoulder.

• Upvote 1

They were a tough side and kept the ball well. Can't say they parked the bus the way they pressed and got men forward.  Thank fuck Ali was back in nets. 

Corruption beyond anything I've seen in a while. 

I genuinely wonder whether they are trying to send a message out about the breakaway proposals. Unreal. 

I know we weren’t great but that’s 13 points out of 18 which isn’t too bad considering last weeks travesty. The league is a marathon not a sprint as somebody once said 

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

The game at home was probably the most confortable never laid a glove on us kind of win you could ever hope for.

You're right, think I'm confusing two aways, them and the borefest vs Norwich.

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Get in. That's what we need. Test of mentality, the monsters showed up. Get in!

Lost count of the number of interceptions by the "statistically poor" Joe Gomez. God forbid a 23 year old centre back goes through a bit of bad form...

Gomez was crap. Got beat in the air every time. Although, we had no midfield either, so wasn't helped much.