You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest Male Solo Artist - Round 1 - Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley

Bjornebye

Greatest Male Solo Artist - Round 1 - Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Male Solo Artist - Round 1 - Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/20 at 11:46

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

TLW showing its bias in favour of white boy rock and against black music, colour me shocked.

We can only imagine Beck's surprise when he saw the result and what a bunch of Suppressive Persons did to him.

Never been a fan of Jackson,thought he was ok as part of the Jackson Five but never thought he was that much of a singer as an adult. Elvis was a great singer,very charismatic and probably did as much as any white singer to bring African American musical styles to the masses,such as gospel and blues. Elvis all day for me.

• Upvote 3

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Never been a fan of Jackson,thought he was ok as part of the Jackson Five but never thought he was that much of a singer as an adult. Elvis was a great singer,very charismatic and probably did as much as any white singer to bring African American musical styles to the masses,such as gospel and blues. Elvis all day for me.

bang on that. elvis changed what white people listened to. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Even Jerry Lee Lewis would wince at description of what Jackson (allegedly) liked as" young".

i have only recently learnt what an inbred nonce jerry lee lewis was. i can't quite believe he had any career after that. i know it fucked him up, but how did he manage to survive at all? 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm sure I've seen one of them nonce vigilante videos where they meet some fella who had planned to meet a schoolgirl and the creep has come out with something like that. 

It's when meeting turns to playing together and sleepovers at their ranch when the legal problems begin.