Quantcast
Ajax (A) Champions League - 21/10/20 - 20:00 - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Ajax (A) Champions League - 21/10/20 - 20:00

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

We've only ONE clean sheet in 12 in this competition and lost 9 out of last 23 games all the way back to Roma away in the semi in 18! That's not great at all. We need to be getting a draw here at least. 

Yup. I'd take a shithouse 0-0 like Chelsea did yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

Damn, so he is injured again? FFS. Thought he was being kept back for the weekend because he just recovered from covid.

perhaps still suffering effects  not everyone is a donald trump

9 minutes ago, niallers said:

We've only ONE clean sheet in 12 in this competition and lost 9 out of last 23 games all the way back to Roma away in the semi in 18! That's not great at all. We need to be getting a draw here at least. 

That stat can't be right, we only played 8 games last season and the 2 before that were Spurs and Barca, both clean sheets. We also had clean sheets against Bayern and Porto.

Finding it hard to get up for this one after Virgil's injury and that shitfest of officiating on Saturday.

Hoping the boys win and we dont get shafted by shit officiating again. Would take a draw out of this right now.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, No2 said:

That stat can't be right, we only played 8 games last season and the 2 before that were Spurs and Barca, both clean sheets. We also had clean sheets against Bayern and Porto.

Maybe it's 1 clean sheet in 12 away games and i was watching lfc tv when they said it. Who knows.

7 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Worried I'm going to stumble upon an illegal stream of this, where would I have to avoid?

Try and avoid hesgoal.com mate or LFC Globe / streams

Come on Reds lets get this fucking done. Get a win at the weekend and kick on now. Stop farting about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ajax are still giving us massive respect, though. Basically playing with 5 mids and 1 dedicated winger. Tadic false 9 and Kudus is a centre mid on the wing.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Try hesgoal.com mate or LFC Globe / streams

Come on Reds lets get this fucking done. Get a win at the weekend and kick on now. Stop farting about.

shocking!!!.............i will vigorously observe this channel to check its illegality and quality 

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Ajax are still giving us massive respect, though. Basically playing with 5 mids and 1 dedicated winger. Tadic false 9 and Kudus is a centre mid on the wing.

It's Ajax, mate. They'll move around a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Try and avoid hesgoal.com mate or LFC Globe / streams

Thanks mate.  Just on the blower to BT now to get the game.