You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you want my email address for, you dodgy bastards?

Just got a fine for driving through a road that had a sign saying closed except for buses and cyclists. It's a road. Roads are built for cars. What's the point of a fucking road that cars can't use? Worse than that, you get fined for using it! Then when putting your payment details in, they ask for your fucking name, where you live and your email address? Why do you want my email address, you fucking dodgy email selling cunts? What's my email address? I've made a new one just for you. cvntedinthebarsteward@gmail.com. Now get fucked!

£65 fine and an email address. When I finished paying, the site said it was returning me to the store. Like I had just bought something. Dodgy Government Bastards.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Did you have a student driver at the time? Should have just pinned it on them.

I think I did but how can I tell some girl that she made a mistake driving through a road that was not available to cars? I'm going to have to tell her it happened so she doesn't do it on test but I'll take the fine. It's a bit shit but it's in Lewisham.

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Nothing more annoying that an unexpected fine. 

Absolutely. And they're so generous is offering a 50% discount if you pay in the first two weeks.

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Couldn't you just point to the sign?

There was probably some drunk idiot shitting on the signs making them impossible to see because even I didn't see it. Where were you Stig on 16th September at 18:23pm?

4 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Absolutely. And they're so generous is offering a 50% discount if you pay in the first two weeks.

The police are always terrifyingly efficient when it comes to fining motherfuckers.

Get the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of Yardies and you'll get a pcso might call round for some details after about six weeks. Get caught doing 34 in a 30 mile zone by one of them mobile fuckers though and the film is processed and a fine sent out the next day. Never any queues on those phonelines when you call to pay either.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

The police are always terrifyingly efficient when it comes to fining motherfuckers.

Get the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of Yardies and you'll get a pcso might call round for some details after about six weeks. Get caught doing 34 in a 30 mile zone by one of them mobile fuckers though and the film is processed and a fine sent out the next day and your fine processed without delay.

Fuckin' 'ay.

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

I just tried signing up to AnalAcrobats.com with this, but it says it's already taken.

I can't let anyone else get to that site with my new special email address. There's going to be all kinds of shit in there by the end of the week.

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Get the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of Yardies and you'll get a pcso might call round for some details after about six weeks. Get caught doing 34 in a 30 mile zone by one of them mobile fuckers though and the film is processed and a fine sent out the next day. Never any queues on those phonelines when you call to pay either.

This. 100%.

Another entry for the Ladybird Big Book of The World Doesn't Give a Fuck About Us.

Got a fine back in the summer for partially parking on a double yellow at the beach. Don't know what annoyed me more, the cunting police taking advantage of the packed car park or the missus telling me she said not to park there.

16 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Think you need to unroll the full story of getting the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of yardies now.