Quantcast
January 2021 Transfer Thread - Page 53 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

January 2021 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Yes I blame Klopp.

 

We as in the club in the sense that we're fucking up our chances of winning trophies you fucking retard.


You’ve been waiting for this haven’t you bellend? We can all, retrospectively look knobs, but not as much as yourself, here’s a few of your nuggets. All yours. Now fuck off with your calling people ‘retards’ you fucking nob head. There’s loads more but I can’t be arsed. Xxxxxxxxx

 

 

Fuck off Klopp.

 I'm done watching this cunts this season.

 

   On 16/09/2017 at 16:46, Thoth said: 

Are we blaming FSG, Edwards or Klopp for this shite

 

Klopp. I don't see how you can blame anyone else.

 

You don't need a footballing degree to figure out that most of these cunts on the field should have been fucked off out of our club a long time ago.

 

Solanke has already offered more than Sturridge and Firmino put together.

 

That's why my love for Klopp has completely diminished.

 

Nothing new that we didn't already know.

Same shite, different opponents.

Can't defend.

No midfield.

No heart.

No leaders.

The most worrying aspect is that we all knew this and Klopp hasn't sussed it and did fuck about it in the summer.

 

Flawed squad with a flawed manager.

It's not going to end well.

 

   On 13/10/2017 at 18:27, Jockey said: 

That wasn't what you said. You called Lukaku an 'astute' signing - that is what I questioned.

 

They had a massive problem scoring goals, sold Rooney and bought Lukaku.

Problem solved.

How can you not say he isn't an astute signing?

—————————————

 

 

He's had 4 transfer windows to sort this out and we're still pretty much in the same position as when he came into the club.

You could actually argue we're in a worse position than before he joined in terms of squad.

———————

 

Would be even better if you remove Henderson for any other fucker.

Firmino is still not good enough in any of those combinations if you're looking to win trophies.

 

————————

 

This is the most infuriating thing about Klopp. Just sticks with the same players game in game out.

This was a perfect game for Solanke and Woodburn.

 

———————

 

 

 

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a minute there I thought I'd landed on Blooshite's GOT by accident.  It males it harder to justify dedicating a thread to laughing at our dear bloo neighbours when you read that.

Hysterical quimmery at its finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Mbappe is fast becoming our Bramley Moore stadium.

We'll be burying a spade in Mbappe's head within 8 months... 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From FSG's point of view they're riding out an income problem both here and in the States. 

It's not entirely certain that a return to full stadiums will occur next season even with vaccinations. 

So the risk element of spending money is through the roof for them. 

 

Now, if you have good intel or confidence it will return to normal, it's potentially a bull market as you can take advantage of the many clubs who don't have that confidence.  

 

The big issue is the calibre of targets that Klopp has or is likely to have.  EG, Upamacano could well be available this month but we're talking £60m at least.  But whatever plans Klopp has in the summer, be that Mbappe or whoever else, then a deal now would make the summer a problem. 

 

It's wages and fees.  So Klopp is probably being encouraged to find a smaller squad and trim back more wages and find transfer income. But who so you sell to generate that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the subject of CB targets, I just don't think the value is likely to be there for Upamacano. 

 

Perr Schurrs has 18 months left on his contract.  Same for Zagadou and Akanji at Dortmund, and a fair few others.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, scudger99 said:

For a minute there I thought I'd landed on Blooshite's GOT by accident.  It males it harder to justify dedicating a thread to laughing at our dear bloo neighbours when you read that.

Hysterical quimmery at its finest.

Is that the precursor or the advanced stage of hysterical fannyitis? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

On the subject of CB targets, I just don't think the value is likely to be there for Upamacano. 

 

Perr Schurrs has 18 months left on his contract.  Same for Zagadou and Akanji at Dortmund, and a fair few others.  

 

I don't Upemecano is all that. Schurrs is a class act, we should be all over him.

 

Amadou Diallo from PSG would be a great signing imo but he's just moved there and presumably he's on pretty healthy wages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upamecano's just the trendy name that everybody started saying. Besides his physical potential, there's nothing overly impressive about the way he currently plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:


You’ve been waiting for this haven’t you bellend? We can all, retrospectively look knobs, but not as much as yourself, here’s a few of your nuggets. All yours. Now fuck off with your calling people ‘retards’ you fucking nob head. There’s loads more but I can’t be arsed. Xxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

Fuck off Klopp.

 I'm done watching this cunts this season.

 

 

   On 16/09/2017 at 16:46, Thoth said: 

Are we blaming FSG, Edwards or Klopp for this shite

 

Klopp. I don't see how you can blame anyone else.

 

You don't need a footballing degree to figure out that most of these cunts on the field should have been fucked off out of our club a long time ago.

 

 

Solanke has already offered more than Sturridge and Firmino put together.

 

That's why my love for Klopp has completely diminished.

 

 

Nothing new that we didn't already know.

Same shite, different opponents.

Can't defend.

No midfield.

No heart.

No leaders.

The most worrying aspect is that we all knew this and Klopp hasn't sussed it and did fuck about it in the summer.

 

 

Flawed squad with a flawed manager.

It's not going to end well.

 

 

   On 13/10/2017 at 18:27, Jockey said: 

That wasn't what you said. You called Lukaku an 'astute' signing - that is what I questioned.

 

They had a massive problem scoring goals, sold Rooney and bought Lukaku.

Problem solved.

How can you not say he isn't an astute signing?

—————————————

 

 

 

He's had 4 transfer windows to sort this out and we're still pretty much in the same position as when he came into the club.

You could actually argue we're in a worse position than before he joined in terms of squad.

———————

 

 

Would be even better if you remove Henderson for any other fucker.

Firmino is still not good enough in any of those combinations if you're looking to win trophies.

 

————————

 

 

This is the most infuriating thing about Klopp. Just sticks with the same players game in game out.

This was a perfect game for Solanke and Woodburn.

 

———————

 

 

 

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

source.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:


You’ve been waiting for this haven’t you bellend? We can all, retrospectively look knobs, but not as much as yourself, here’s a few of your nuggets. All yours. Now fuck off with your calling people ‘retards’ you fucking nob head. There’s loads more but I can’t be arsed. Xxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

Fuck off Klopp.

 I'm done watching this cunts this season.

 

 

   On 16/09/2017 at 16:46, Thoth said: 

Are we blaming FSG, Edwards or Klopp for this shite

 

Klopp. I don't see how you can blame anyone else.

 

You don't need a footballing degree to figure out that most of these cunts on the field should have been fucked off out of our club a long time ago.

 

 

Solanke has already offered more than Sturridge and Firmino put together.

 

That's why my love for Klopp has completely diminished.

 

 

Nothing new that we didn't already know.

Same shite, different opponents.

Can't defend.

No midfield.

No heart.

No leaders.

The most worrying aspect is that we all knew this and Klopp hasn't sussed it and did fuck about it in the summer.

 

 

Flawed squad with a flawed manager.

It's not going to end well.

 

 

   On 13/10/2017 at 18:27, Jockey said: 

That wasn't what you said. You called Lukaku an 'astute' signing - that is what I questioned.

 

They had a massive problem scoring goals, sold Rooney and bought Lukaku.

Problem solved.

How can you not say he isn't an astute signing?

—————————————

 

 

 

He's had 4 transfer windows to sort this out and we're still pretty much in the same position as when he came into the club.

You could actually argue we're in a worse position than before he joined in terms of squad.

———————

 

 

Would be even better if you remove Henderson for any other fucker.

Firmino is still not good enough in any of those combinations if you're looking to win trophies.

 

————————

 

 

This is the most infuriating thing about Klopp. Just sticks with the same players game in game out.

This was a perfect game for Solanke and Woodburn.

 

———————

 

 

 

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can we get an impassioned defense from @1892-LFCWasBorn, here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dialo has been poor with PSG. According to Deschamps, Upemecano is good but but has emotional issue he has to work on. He was not very good in the 2 matches He played for the French team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, niallers said:

Is that the precursor or the advanced stage of hysterical fannyitis? 

Definitely the advanced stage.

Klopp is to blame for us being champions and currently top of the Premiership is how I read it overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sir roger said:

Don't want anybody who is almost impossible to  come up with a song for.

I was in Woolies with my mum as a kid and she gave me some money to buy my first record. The only one I recognised was Agadoo and my dad never let me live it down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kemskem said:

I was in Woolies with my mum as a kid and she gave me some money to buy my first record. The only one I recognised was Agadoo and my dad never let me live it down...

There is a thread on the GF waiting for you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • I know we improved after Coutinho left, just saying that when he was here there were plenty of games where we playing a 10 men behind the ball wall and he would win us the game with a goal from a free-kick or a belter from distance. It’s just something we rarely see these days. I had a look and we’ve scored 3 from outside the box this season, Leeds have 10, Leicester 9 and even City with their pass you to death/boredom style have 7.
        I think we’ve become quite predictable and easy to set up against, and it wouldn’t do us any harm to mix things up, especially whilst we’re in this difficult spell.
    • We will choose the second and use excuses rather than actually saying the squad fell short or its weaknesses were highlighted we need to invest in it. This January was just a shocking display of being as frugal as absolute possible, there was absolutely zero ambition shown, taki was almost certainly loaned out to cover the cost of bringing in a championship player who they definitely thought we can flip this player for more later and a bottom of the bundesliga 20 year old on loan who we probably only looked as in the first place last year because it looked like a moneyball deal but it turns out his club wanted profit on his potential too. At the most vital times it feels like the club is cursed to sit on its laurels while other teams evolve. 
    • He might have a decent run at the Euros in the summer. 
    • A midfielder usually, taken from his best position so as to totally disrupt the teams style of play - more often than not with no pace.    
    • Quite appropriate that a Ceefax mug should be the symbolism chosen to celebrate their latest 'trophy', as they continue to cling to their past. Ceefax was still a huge thing way back then; the only means many fans had of keeping in touch with a game, as they waited agonisingly for the page to refresh.   The club's and their fans' personal 'Page 302' have not refreshed for more than quarter of a century, and counting.
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Now

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×