You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2021 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

13 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Yes I blame Klopp.

We as in the club in the sense that we're fucking up our chances of winning trophies you fucking retard.

You’ve been waiting for this haven’t you bellend? We can all, retrospectively look knobs, but not as much as yourself, here’s a few of your nuggets. All yours. Now fuck off with your calling people ‘retards’ you fucking nob head. There’s loads more but I can’t be arsed. Xxxxxxxxx

Fuck off Klopp.

I'm done watching this cunts this season.

On 16/09/2017 at 16:46, Thoth said: 

Are we blaming FSG, Edwards or Klopp for this shite

Klopp. I don't see how you can blame anyone else.

You don't need a footballing degree to figure out that most of these cunts on the field should have been fucked off out of our club a long time ago.

Solanke has already offered more than Sturridge and Firmino put together.

That's why my love for Klopp has completely diminished.

Nothing new that we didn't already know.

Same shite, different opponents.

Can't defend.

No midfield.

No heart.

No leaders.

The most worrying aspect is that we all knew this and Klopp hasn't sussed it and did fuck about it in the summer.

Flawed squad with a flawed manager.

It's not going to end well.

On 13/10/2017 at 18:27, Jockey said: 

That wasn't what you said. You called Lukaku an 'astute' signing - that is what I questioned.

They had a massive problem scoring goals, sold Rooney and bought Lukaku.

Problem solved.

How can you not say he isn't an astute signing?

—————————————

He's had 4 transfer windows to sort this out and we're still pretty much in the same position as when he came into the club.

You could actually argue we're in a worse position than before he joined in terms of squad.

———————

Would be even better if you remove Henderson for any other fucker.

Firmino is still not good enough in any of those combinations if you're looking to win trophies.

————————

This is the most infuriating thing about Klopp. Just sticks with the same players game in game out.

This was a perfect game for Solanke and Woodburn.

———————

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

From FSG's point of view they're riding out an income problem both here and in the States. 

It's not entirely certain that a return to full stadiums will occur next season even with vaccinations. 

So the risk element of spending money is through the roof for them. 

Now, if you have good intel or confidence it will return to normal, it's potentially a bull market as you can take advantage of the many clubs who don't have that confidence.  

The big issue is the calibre of targets that Klopp has or is likely to have.  EG, Upamacano could well be available this month but we're talking £60m at least.  But whatever plans Klopp has in the summer, be that Mbappe or whoever else, then a deal now would make the summer a problem. 

It's wages and fees.  So Klopp is probably being encouraged to find a smaller squad and trim back more wages and find transfer income. But who so you sell to generate that? 

11 hours ago, scudger99 said:

For a minute there I thought I'd landed on Blooshite's GOT by accident.  It males it harder to justify dedicating a thread to laughing at our dear bloo neighbours when you read that.

Hysterical quimmery at its finest.

Is that the precursor or the advanced stage of hysterical fannyitis? 

11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

On the subject of CB targets, I just don't think the value is likely to be there for Upamacano. 

Perr Schurrs has 18 months left on his contract.  Same for Zagadou and Akanji at Dortmund, and a fair few others.  

I don't Upemecano is all that. Schurrs is a class act, we should be all over him.

Amadou Diallo from PSG would be a great signing imo but he's just moved there and presumably he's on pretty healthy wages.

19 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You’ve been waiting for this haven’t you bellend? We can all, retrospectively look knobs, but not as much as yourself, here’s a few of your nuggets. All yours. Now fuck off with your calling people ‘retards’ you fucking nob head. There’s loads more but I can’t be arsed. Xxxxxxxxx

Fuck off Klopp.

You don't need a footballing degree to figure out that most of these cunts on the field should have been fucked off out of our club a long time ago.

Can't defend.

No midfield.

No heart.

No leaders.

The most worrying aspect is that we all knew this and Klopp hasn't sussed it and did fuck about it in the summer.

That wasn't what you said. You called Lukaku an 'astute' signing - that is what I questioned.

Problem solved.

—————————————

He's had 4 transfer windows to sort this out and we're still pretty much in the same position as when he came into the club.

You could actually argue we're in a worse position than before he joined in terms of squad.

———————

Firmino is still not good enough in any of those combinations if you're looking to win trophies.

————————

This is the most infuriating thing about Klopp. Just sticks with the same players game in game out.

———————

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

source.gif

19 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fuck off Klopp.

Can't defend.

No midfield.

No heart.

No leaders.

Problem solved.

—————————————

———————

————————

———————

Can we get an impassioned defense from @1892-LFCWasBorn, here? 

13 hours ago, sir roger said:

Don't want anybody who is almost impossible to  come up with a song for.

I was in Woolies with my mum as a kid and she gave me some money to buy my first record. The only one I recognised was Agadoo and my dad never let me live it down...