You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2021 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

12 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

there's a chap on twitter (i know, i know) thats fairly bang on at times and he's just tweeted we're looking at some lad called David Carmo from Braga.

Never heard of the cunt, but he's a lanky bugger, and from youtube clips, seems to be able to ping a decent cross field ball and looks fairly quick to

Sign him up.

15 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

there's a chap on twitter (i know, i know) thats fairly bang on at times and he's just tweeted we're looking at some lad called David Carmo from Braga.

Never heard of the cunt, but he's a lanky bugger, and from youtube clips, seems to be able to ping a decent cross field ball and looks fairly quick to

Need a bit of this

Carmo was sent off for a foul on Marcus Edwards; this prompted a melée in which one more player from each team was also shown a red card.[7] He and teammate Fransérgio were suspended for three games, while opponent Jorge Fernandes was banned for two.[8]

14 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Given Origi’s movement these days, he’d fit right in with those statues. 

Him coming off the bench the other night has never been a better example of that. To save time firmino too the shortest possible route off the pitch. Origi isn't paying a blind bit of attention and is just standing there waiting to go on. He is such a dope. 

55 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing that we’re in for the Automobile Salah.

Carmo.

Car-mo.

You know, like a vehicle and the first name of one of our footballers.

DAFE3CCA-1F0C-4304-A00F-D0DA8B3248E8.jpeg

I thought this would start to grate but it's still making me chuckle.