You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Embarassing Things You Wish You'd Never Said or Asked

VladimirIlyich

I reckon I was about five, maybe even younger, and I was in the living room with my grandad and mum, and I just said:

"Mum, when I look at the ladies in their underwear in the catalogue, my willy goes like this."

I remember me mum was eating a butty or something and some food fell out of her mouth, and me granddad was just sat there looking at the telly and shaking his head.

D1028_88_120_1200.jpg

• Upvote 8

Went to the night do of a female colleagues wedding and as I went down the greeting line I noticed the best man had a black eye and said to the groom ( his brother ) 'I should have got here earlier, looks like I've missed the fight'

upon which he hissed to me ' its a fucking birthmark '

Not my finest hour

• Upvote 18

50 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Went to the night do of a female colleagues wedding and as I went down the greeting line I noticed the best man had a black eye and said to the groom ( his brother ) 'I should have got here earlier, looks like I've missed the fight'

Not my finest hour

You should of asked him how long have you had it. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, sir roger said:

Not my finest hour

When I was in primary school, some girl was being annoying so I said something along the lines of "Why do you think you're all grown up wearing make up for school?"" As her eyelids were a bluish/purple tint. She started crying her eyes out and said she doesn't. Looking back it was a medical condition or something.

Still feel like a complete wanker about it now. Poor girl.

I've also done the "When's it due?" To a few women, unknowingly post-birth.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I had to confess to Mrs Kurtz (my 3rd wife) that the precise detail of female plumbing was a mystery to me and I had no idea where they actually peed from. She was less than impressed. 

You have three wives? 

Pissed up one night after a meal out with family. Went to a pub to finish the night in style. After getting the drinks in ("Anything you want - on me"!), I found us a table in the main bar where some lad was murdering 'Country Roads' to a backing track on the little stage in the corner. "Ey! Karaoke! I could do that", I thought.  So I  sauntered up to the front to find the little book of songs to choose my weapon of mass entertainment ( In my head, I was going to slay the  audience with my rendition of Kenny Rogers' "Coward of The County"). Anyway, after much glancing around I couldn't find it, so I  went onstage and asked the lad (who'd just finished singing) where the little book of songs was.  He shot me with daggers and said: "This isn't karaoke, mate...". 

I genuinely can't for the life of me - even now- decide whether I was mortified at ruining his gig, or that it wasn't actually karaoke night. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, cochyn said:

Pissed up one night after a meal out with family. Went to a pub to finish the night in style. After getting the drinks in ("Anything you want - on me"!), I found us a table in the main bar where some lad was murdering 'Country Roads' to a backing track on the little stage in the corner. "Ey! Karaoke! I could do that", I thought.  So I  sauntered up to the front to find the little book of songs to choose my weapon of mass entertainment ( In my head, I was going to slay the  audience with my rendition of Kenny Rogers' "Coward of The County"). Anyway, after much glancing around I couldn't find it, so I  went onstage and asked the lad (who'd just finished singing) where the little book of songs was.  He shot me with daggers and said: "This isn't karaoke, mate...". 

I genuinely can't for the life of me - even now- decide whether I was mortified at ruining his gig, or that it wasn't actually karaoke night. 

Epic!

I nearly showed that picture that was on here, the one of someone finding a man hanging and making a swing, to this barmaid in my local. 

She found her Dad that way and someone stopped me on the  nick of time thank fuck. 

I wouldn't of forgave myself, I don't know why I was going to show her in the first place, phew 

I was out on a work xmas do not too long after the end of my marriage and towards the end of the night explained to one of the women I worked with that the girl she was sharing a room with that night had gone back with someone already, and that if she wanted she could share with me.

she politely reminded me she was remarried.

to which i replied “yeah, but are you happily married?”

i immediately felt like an absolute arsehole and was never really able to talk comfortably with her again.

Regret that, definitely.