You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

33 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

First derby since the 3-0 at the pit (Owen, Heskey, Kewell I think) I'm not watching. Haven't got BT and CBA with the rigmoral of finding a stream. Going to go down the marina with my dog and check the score later.

Passion like this will get the lads through.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Jennings said:

My confidence is rock bottom after the Villa debacle. I have never seen a top class team capitulate like that and just give up. I just hope that Jurgen has got any doubts out of their heads. Dreading this.

Be aight man. We've got talent in that teem till Tuesday. Imagine them and having to face Mane. Doesn't bear thinking about . 

• Upvote 1

We were humiliated against Villa and I think that might have been the wake up call we've needed because we haven't been great since the restart tbh.

Klopp will have read them the riot act and I think we'll get a big performance today.

Someone is going to pay for that Villa result so let's hope it's the Blueshite.

Just twat them lads.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Just a bit worried that Calvert-Lewin will pull over onto Joel's side and try to take advantage of his lack of match practice. Pelanty incoming.

I think he will. Like most teams they will target the right side of our defence with a few long balls. Expect Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin to be up against Trent and Matip, and cause us a few problems on that side. But more confident with Matip there than Gomez.

And not least we should be able to cause them a lot of problems as well. 

If we get the pressing and intensity right, and if Adrian can have at least a decent game I reckon we’ll win. Biggest if is probably on Adrian.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I cant watch the game but ill be avoiding  this thread, I dont want to see the FF classics. "Were all over the place" "need to do better here", "cmon wake up" "FFS" "ffs" "it was coming" "shit"

Optimism.

Would it help if it was put in a more gentlemanly way? "Blast and confound!!!"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

First derby since the 3-0 at the pit (Owen, Heskey, Kewell I think) I'm not watching. Haven't got BT and CBA with the rigmoral of finding a stream. Going to go down the marina with my dog and check the score later.

I'm painting the house. I'll literally be watching paint dry. 

0-0.